00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Plz create a Fullscreenbutton (near Bulb lights or i dunno)!
Very annoying to fit the size to the screen with the browserzoom..
If i missed such an Fullscreenoption, iam sry for this post and then plz tell me where to find it.
Thx

Response to Fullscreen Mode 2016-05-24 06:59:32

Fullscreen is available in all video files. It's down to the author to implement that stuff in flash / html 5 movies and games, it's not something we can impose - so if you have a specific file in mind, contact the author and make the request.

Response to Fullscreen Mode 2019-10-12 03:06:26

At 5/24/16 01:17 AM, br41nl3ss wrote: Plz create a Fullscreenbutton (near Bulb lights or i dunno)!
If i missed such an Fullscreenoption, iam sry for this post and then plz tell me where to find it.
Thx

i also want to create a full screen button

Response to Fullscreen Mode 2019-10-15 14:27:06

At 5/24/16 06:59 AM, liljim wrote: Fullscreen is available in all video files. It's down to the author to implement that stuff in flash / html 5 movies and games, it's not something we can impose - so if you have a specific file in mind, contact the author and make the request.

Itch.io has the option to add a fullscreen button to an html5 project. I've never tried it before, so I quickly added it to some projects to see how it works.

This project has no fullscreen behavior and is set specifically to disallow resizing. when FS is pressed, it goes fullscreen but stays the same size. Note that if my game had its own fullscreen button it would actually be fullscreen when enabled, but that may be due to the game framework I'm using.

This project, however, will resize to fit its container. When this is fullscreen it takes up the entire screen.

So it seems that for html5 projects there is a way to have a generic fullscreen button. and if it can be in the header somewhere I think it would be a great idea.

Response to Fullscreen Mode 2021-04-21 09:33:58

ahh, 2016. the year of fnaf and no [REDACTED] virus

Response to Fullscreen Mode 2021-04-25 10:28:48

At 4/21/21 09:33 AM, FNFWEEK7BAEBEE wrote: ahh, 2016. the year of fnaf and no [REDACTED] virus

good times, good times.

also fnf tricky phase 3 leak in the kickstarter trailer do be standing there menacingly

Response to Fullscreen Mode 2021-05-04 15:20:50

At 5/24/16 01:17 AM, br41nl3ss wrote: Plz create a Fullscreenbutton (near Bulb lights or i dunno)!
Thx

Response to Fullscreen Mode 2021-10-28 08:35:44

At 10/12/19 03:06 AM, Jeges99 wrote:
Thx