00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New James Bond Fan Soundtrack??

219 Views | 0 Replies

New James Bond Fan Soundtrack?? 2016-05-20 19:15:09

I am working on my third James Bond soundtrack and will post it all on Newgrounds as I've done with the other two.

So the last two I consider failures because I didn't achieve the sound, quality, or completion that I feel I am getting closer to with this next one.

So this time around I am going to accept suggestions.

As per usual, I will have a Theme Song, Menu Theme, and the X complications like in Goldeneye 64.
The last two were built around the idea of a new James Bond game, This one is also going to be built the same way.

I've done Germany, and China the last time around and the story was built around Eco-Terrorism and an Oil company.

I am looking into counter-terror as 007 next assignment for this soundtrack, that alone will create 10-14 tracks itself.

The sound I am looking closely to matching is a Pierce Brosnan/Daniel Craig sound drowning in Agent Under Fire/Nightfire styled tracks.

So the question is.. What do the Bond Fans, and Newground Users want to hear in an ideal 007 track?

Make suggestions for movie X styled tracks (F.E GoldFinger X) or Game tracks (T.W.I.N.E X)

Thank you guys so much for the support over the past few years, this track is meant to refresh my composing approach and allow me to stray from being stale.

Experienced Musician with over a decade under his belt.