00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ANIMATOR NEEDED

618 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

ANIMATOR NEEDED 2016-05-17 12:58:20

Hi there! I'm Thomas Brace, an aspiring writer and director and I want to make an animated web series. There is only one problem - I can't animate. PM me if you're interested. I'm afraid payment won't be available, so this will be more of a hobby.

Thanks

Tom

Response to ANIMATOR NEEDED 2016-05-17 13:51:20

At 5/17/16 12:58 PM, thomasbrace wrote: Hi there! I'm Thomas Brace, an aspiring writer and director and I want to make an animated web series. There is only one problem - I can't animate. PM me if you're interested. I'm afraid payment won't be available, so this will be more of a hobby.

Thanks

Tom

test

BBS Signature

Response to ANIMATOR NEEDED 2016-05-17 17:27:21 (edited 2016-05-17 17:28:00)

At 5/17/16 12:58 PM, thomasbrace wrote: Hi there! I'm Thomas Brace, an aspiring writer and director and I want to make an animated web series. There is only one problem - I can't animate. PM me if you're interested. I'm afraid payment won't be available, so this will be more of a hobby.

Thanks

Tom

People are only going to offer their skills if you give information of the thing are want to animate, and if you pay them. Animating isn't a simple process, and no person in their right mind will work for you for free, especially since you don't seem to have an idea what what you want to do.
Don't be that guy.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to ANIMATOR NEEDED 2016-05-19 08:35:43

At 5/17/16 05:27 PM, Meowberry wrote:

Thanks

Tom
People are only going to offer their skills if you give information of the thing are want to animate, and if you pay them. Animating isn't a simple process, and no person in their right mind will work for you for free, especially since you don't seem to have an idea what what you want to do.
Don't be that guy.

This is insanely true. I'm an animator, but both money and an idea would be needed if I even would be interested. There are going too be hundreds of hours of work. You need to get something for your animation.

Response to ANIMATOR NEEDED 2016-06-10 06:35:07 (edited 2016-06-10 06:35:35)

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom, I'm interested. Not sure what kind of series you have in mind. But if you put it on a scale from: -one 'asdf movie' scetch- to a -fully animated tv cartoon-. You shouldn't get your hopes up on much more than a simple, short, simply drawn bit.
I mostly animated sprites from video games before, but I'm practicing to do more self drawn stuff. So take a look at my stuff on my account here and lemme know watcha got in mind if you want, and I'll see what I can do for ya.

Cheers.

Response to ANIMATOR NEEDED 2016-06-10 22:53:53

sicko mode

BBS Signature

Response to ANIMATOR NEEDED 2016-06-11 02:05:06

Thanks

Tom

You need to become a drug lord first.

يعبأ الوراء مسؤولية كل, أن أواخر القوى ضرب. أدنى أدوات تم يكن, تعد تم نقطة تغييرات. بل ذلك

Response to ANIMATOR NEEDED 2016-06-12 13:25:17

Thanks

Tom

Hey Tom, I'm Carlos and I would like to help you out!
But there is a thing you should know: I'm just animating for 6 months I'm 13 years old and my english isn't very good.