00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is this man too evil?

411 Views | 2 Replies

I call the show evanesce Of pain

It's a short 13 episode series about two siblings living together with their abusive uncle. A few years back their parents died. The court system thought since their uncle is a police officer he would do a good job at protecting them and healing them. But instead he abused them. Mainly the older brother. The uncle ( let's call him Joe) joe was Jealous of their mother. ( Kate) as kids Kate was tall, strikingly beautiful and really smart. Everyone adored her and she had at least 15 guys asking her out every school year. and Joe was a struggling student and was always bullied in school. No one liked him and they always favorited her over him. Even his parents called him dumb and Kelly smart and beautiful. So when Kate had her son he looked just like her but in male form. To Joe he always saw the boy as just another Kate. So he abused the boy in every way possible until the school called CPS and took him away. But I'm thinking since the abuse was so bad I'm starting to think that this idea is too evil or too messed up. To add the uncle forces the nephew in dresses and then sexually abuses him for his own enjoyment.

I was writing it for a anime but I think it's too evil. Reminds me of the movie precious.

Response to Is this man too evil? 2016-05-17 02:48:33

I went through a similar thing, except that it was my parents who abused me.
So, I don't know. What are you trying to convey? Redemption from long suffering? Forgiveness?

Let me assure you that people have gladly written about fictional dictators on par with Mao Zedong, who has the greatest tally of people he killed (as opposed to other dictators, whose deeds were already atrocious). Now THAT is pure evil.

Response to Is this man too evil? 2016-05-17 17:09:23

I think its not too evil. If its the story you want to tell do so without reservation. Just make sure you rate it appropriately.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.