00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ladies of NewGrounds

24,036 Views | 475 Replies

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-04 23:40:13

At 6/4/16 03:27 PM, Quarl wrote: Give yourself some credit. You've been here since we built that pillow fort in the middle of a flame war. That day was history in the making. Kings will one day write about that day as the day to be remembered.

I look as cute as I do terrifying :D Thanks Quarl.

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-05 09:28:07 (edited 2016-06-05 09:30:42)

At 6/4/16 11:40 PM, CiviLies wrote:
At 6/4/16 03:27 PM, Quarl wrote: Give yourself some credit. You've been here since we built that pillow fort in the middle of a flame war. That day was history in the making. Kings will one day write about that day as the day to be remembered.
I look as cute as I do terrifying :D Thanks Quarl.

Here's a version of your cat with a white background. If you have some skills with graphics editors like photoshop or Gimp you can magic lasso the character, make the white a transparency, put him places. Dunno. I should make some of these raw characters with white backgrounds for everyone. It's not like ms paint is a horribly time consuming program to draw with...

I'll do the Captain next.

Ladies of NewGrounds

quarl BandCamp

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-05 10:12:38

At 6/5/16 09:28 AM, Quarl wrote:

Took about 30 minutes longer than I thought it would but here we go. A new challenger has appeared.

Ladies of NewGrounds

quarl BandCamp

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-05 10:19:09

At 6/5/16 10:12 AM, Quarl wrote:
At 6/5/16 09:28 AM, Quarl wrote:
Took about 30 minutes longer than I thought it would but here we go. A new challenger has appeared.

Im crying. Im at work and crying right now.

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-05 10:26:46

At 6/5/16 10:22 AM, NekoMika wrote:
You, me, and @tigerkitty in one image? Not sure I can handle this level of art. :3

You took a quick look, that was Civil but I just finished this mortal kombat skin redux for you. Adventures to come :3

Ladies of NewGrounds

quarl BandCamp

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-05 10:47:25

At 6/5/16 10:26 AM, Quarl wrote:
At 6/5/16 10:22 AM, NekoMika wrote:
You, me, and @tigerkitty in one image? Not sure I can handle this level of art. :3
You took a quick look, that was Civil but I just finished this mortal kombat skin redux for you. Adventures to come :3

Haha I'm NekoMika's evil twin

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-05 19:26:44

At 6/5/16 10:26 AM, Quarl wrote: Adventures to come :3

Yeah, well you know who won't adventure ever again? Those poor pillows that we selfishly pitted against each other.. These desperate lost souls had nowhere to turn to, and we turned them to violence.. Innocent creatures... Gone forever.. I'm so ashamed of myself... What have we done..?

Ladies of NewGrounds

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-05 19:37:58

At 6/5/16 07:26 PM, SlugofDoom wrote: Yeah, well you know who won't adventure ever again? Those poor pillows that we selfishly pitted against each other.. These desperate lost souls had nowhere to turn to, and we turned them to violence.. Innocent creatures... Gone forever.. I'm so ashamed of myself... What have we done..?

I AM COLORING THIS TONIGHT SLUG.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-05 19:58:13

We must bow our heads in a moment of silence to remember those brave souls.

Ladies of NewGrounds

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-06 03:12:52

I'm wondering if we ladies should have a Skype chat or something.

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-06 09:55:44

At 6/6/16 03:12 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I'm wondering if we ladies should have a Skype chat or something.

Is it possible to do multiple people on skype? I thought if anything that was a paid feature. Id be down for that tho :D

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-06 10:47:04 (edited 2016-06-06 10:51:03)

At 6/6/16 09:55 AM, CaptKirky wrote:
At 6/6/16 03:12 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I'm wondering if we ladies should have a Skype chat or something.
Is it possible to do multiple people on skype? I thought if anything that was a paid feature. Id be down for that tho :D

There's always a free video chat service somewhere out there. Years ago the Audio Portal had a stickam video chat but that site apparently went down a few years ago. I literally just bought a webcam and could get Slug on it tonight. I'm researching what to do with it at the moment but I'd love to try a skype group chat. Official site says it's possible and free. Let's agree on a time! Slug and I will probs be done with our day around 6 eastern standard time and we hang out till late. My skype account is quarlmusic. I'll keep it logged on tonight so if you see me, hit it up.

Finally finished coloring slug's drawing. I wanted the pillows to look like they were burning but it's easier to make it look like the fire is sitting behind the pillow bodies like "what have I done?" Hence that.

At 6/5/16 07:58 PM, anthchem wrote: We must bow our heads in a moment of silence to remember those brave souls.

bahahaha, I don't even know what this thread is anymore. Good stuff anthchem :3

Ladies of NewGrounds

quarl BandCamp

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-06 14:57:28 (edited 2016-06-06 14:58:34)

At 6/6/16 10:47 AM, Quarl wrote:
There's always a free video chat service somewhere out there. Years ago the Audio Portal had a stickam video chat but that site apparently went down a few years ago. I literally just bought a webcam and could get Slug on it tonight. I'm researching what to do with it at the moment but I'd love to try a skype group chat. Official site says it's possible and free. Let's agree on a time! Slug and I will probs be done with our day around 6 eastern standard time and we hang out till late. My skype account is quarlmusic. I'll keep it logged on tonight so if you see me, hit it up.

If nothing else there's also Google Plus, which is totally free and allows multiple people on voice and video. Plus, no download or accounts required other than your Google email account. I'm in Central time, by the way, so I'm an hour right behind y'all

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-06 15:30:23

At 6/6/16 02:57 PM, CiviLies wrote:
At 6/6/16 10:47 AM, Quarl wrote:

I have tested Skype: the video chat can be done by multiple people for free now. The few art chats / unofficial NG chats I'm part of have given proof of this. I haven't spent a single credit.

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-06 23:58:38

I would like to have some adventures, too. I bet I would be a really good adventurer.

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-07 00:52:20

Can I join your chat too?

Ladies of NewGrounds

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-07 09:16:33

At 6/7/16 12:52 AM, FoAngel wrote: Can I join your chat too?

You cant post a picture like that and expect to NOT be invited. You too @Bit.

Im enduring a very hectic week at work currently so I probably wont be able to Skype anytime soon sadly. (Or it will be later in the night 9-10pm for me Eastern)
But next week Im off. We gotta figure out a good time that works for everyone considering were all from all over the place. I know Im on the same timezone as @Quarl and @SlugofDoom. Bare with me but I cant remember where everyone else is from! Bah! Post time zones so we can figure this shiz out!

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-07 09:23:49

At 6/7/16 12:52 AM, FoAngel wrote: Can I join your chat too?

We all logged off a little after 9 EST. Maybe we'll do it again, twas fun. I got started on a drawing from chat, the perfect soldier boi. Traveling through time to super man that ho. It was a very productive chat. I'm on right now with Trois. Just hit me up at quarlmusic on skype and I'll add you to the chat.

At 6/6/16 11:58 PM, Bit wrote: I would like to have some adventures, too. I bet I would be a really good adventurer.

I'll draw a character for you laturz. I'll give you a two bit role like a bard and you can lute songs about our journeys. You can sing about the time we all valiantly fought a large dragon while you just stood there. Luting up a storm.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-07 09:31:25

At 6/7/16 09:16 AM, CaptKirky wrote: Bah! Post time zones so we can figure this shiz out!

lol, I started a skype chat. Not sure if it enables video or not but the group chat stays up. Skype just logged on with me and I'm talking to Trois right now. Hit me up at some point, I'll add you to the chat and you can just meander in at anytime. If someone is on then feel free to ping in.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-07 11:30:43

At 6/7/16 09:31 AM, Quarl wrote:
At 6/7/16 09:16 AM, CaptKirky wrote: Bah! Post time zones so we can figure this shiz out!
lol, I started a skype chat. Not sure if it enables video or not but the group chat stays up. Skype just logged on with me and I'm talking to Trois right now. Hit me up at some point, I'll add you to the chat and you can just meander in at anytime. If someone is on then feel free to ping in.

Ah! @Troisnyx has my name, I just have to get on Skype. Currently my computer is with Geek Sqaud getting anti-virused so I only have my work computer and I dont really want to add Skype to it BUT i do have it on my phone! Not sure how that works with group chats but we shall see. @Troisnyx, add me in! Ill see if I can work it :D

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-07 13:56:59

Ladies :)

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-09 00:08:32

At 6/7/16 01:56 PM, wolfe wrote: Ladies :)

@wolfe ::curtsy::

Got my lappy back ladies! Ima jump on skype tomorrow night after work. Send me yalls skype names on pm!!

Hows everyones week going? Ive got two more grueling days of work. My boss decided to give me the day off on Saturday because its only a pre light day for the Sunday shoot so Im SLEEPING IN HARD. Sunday will be crazy tho but then Im off again for a bit. This has legit been the craziest week at work in the 2 years Ive been managing this bitch.

Ive missed you guys! I hope you are all well :D

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-09 06:04:15

BBS Signature

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-09 09:49:57

At 6/9/16 06:04 AM, Captain-Jack wrote: There are no girls on the internet.

That joke is dead.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-10 20:45:16

Where is everybodies?!

Ladies of NewGrounds

Response to Ladies of NewGrounds 2016-06-10 22:22:51

At 6/10/16 08:45 PM, CaptKirky wrote: Where is everybodies?!

Sorry babe. I've gotten swept up in the last few days. Sometimes I'll put off responding for a minute then move on to something else and forget to respond entirely. It didn't help that your last comment was the final post of the previous page.

At 6/9/16 12:08 AM, CaptKirky wrote:
Got my lappy back ladies! Ima jump on skype tomorrow night after work. Send me yalls skype names on pm!!

Slug's having a friend over tonight. If your around in the next couple hours we might be able to skype a little party, woo

Ive missed you guys! I hope you are all well :D

c':

quarl BandCamp