00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thuy78 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT!

14,483 Views | 72 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-08 16:17:29

At 5/8/16 02:22 AM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 5/8/16 12:09 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: today was your second time meeting me. how would you rate the experience on a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being the most wonderful)
I got no clue. I must admit that I was and still am exasperated at your inability to get me some green on demand.

mwahahahahahaha.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-08 16:18:24

At 5/8/16 11:30 AM, Conal wrote: Instead of using third parties such as Twitch and YouTube to stream, why not broadcast straight from NGHQ into a HTML5 player? This is easy to do with audio, but I was thinking maybe this could be done with HD video.

We did this in the past for our Friday streams from the office but at the time we had a streaming server set up - we ditched the streaming server when we consolidated our rack space down to cut costs. It might be something we can revisit now without crazy expenses, I'll have to check.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-09 07:45:04

At 5/9/16 01:42 AM, Voltage wrote:
shoulda said something

Always next year. Find me. I've got photos and sketch pad drawings that I'm getting ready to prim up today. Is there any kind of hub or place for the images other than my NG blog? Facebook? There are a handful of sketches I promised to share. Vicko Rano in particular wanted her drawing sent back to her and I don't blame her. She gave me gold.

Was CannonXIII the Asian kid with awesome cat headphones? That guy looked like he had a nice camera. Would love to know if anyone one else is uploading pics somewhere...

Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT!

quarl BandCamp

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-09 10:30:44

At 5/9/16 07:45 AM, Quarl wrote: Was CannonXIII the Asian kid with awesome cat headphones?

No, different guy (his name is Bill).

We really ought to try and consolidate photos taken somehow and put up an official page somewhere for people to look at, and match usernames to photos or whatever.

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-09 11:20:37

At 5/9/16 10:30 AM, liljim wrote:
We really ought to try and consolidate photos taken somehow and put up an official page somewhere for people to look at, and match usernames to photos or whatever.

I've been linking to user pages and tagging things in my facebook album. It's 100% public if anyone wants to contribute to it.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-09 11:45:09

I had the time of my life. It was so cool to meet so many people over there! Absolutely amazing experience, and I'll cherish that memory forever. I'd love to return next year.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-09 11:57:04

At 5/9/16 11:45 AM, Phobotech wrote: I had the time of my life. It was so cool to meet so many people over there! Absolutely amazing experience, and I'll cherish that memory forever. I'd love to return next year.

We watched Dick Neck last night!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-09 12:05:36

At 5/9/16 11:57 AM, TomFulp wrote:
We watched Dick Neck last night!

I think I walked in on the tail end of it, recognized the credits music!

I thought Emily Youcis' premier / teaser was definitely a highlight in that room. Saw a bunch of flash animations I had never seen before too!

What a trip, man, thanks for having us!

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-09 16:42:52

At 5/9/16 07:45 AM, Quarl wrote: Was CannonXIII the Asian kid with awesome cat headphones?

I know @VicariousE posted pics he took at Pico Day back in 2013 and 2014.
http://vicariouse.newgrounds.com/news/post/894532
Might be worth looking through even if they're 2-3 years old.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-21 21:45:26

I did request this. In a month, it came

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-24 16:45:21

I love Newgrounds Cbat!

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2016-05-25 23:55:59

Well, how about tagging photos (#picoday20XX) posted in the users Art folder? So long as no one (bone-headingly) posts them to the Art Portal, it's NG specific, and the comments can be used to ID the folks. Then admins/mods can do the posting and names-to-faices to the history Wiki page?

Also a pinned thread somewhere (sooner rather than later) could be helpful... if a tad cluttersome.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Day Gift 3 - CHAT! 2018-11-18 04:31:51

At 5/5/16 04:25 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Can't wait to hang out with everyone at pico day!

This was your last post on here, and I found your ass in Kiwi Farms.

BBS Signature