00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Everybody hates DoctorStrongbad

805 Views | 8 Replies

Everybody hates DoctorStrongbad 2016-05-04 12:06:39

Apparently, everybody hates DoctorStrongbad. When I make a post, users insult me. I tried taking the high road and ignoring them, but it didn't work. Whenever, I make a topic, mods that hate me lock it. When I ask mods for help, they ignore my PMs.

Doctorstrongbad is NG's most hated.

Why do you hate Doctorstrongbad? Don't worry you can say whatever you like, the mods will probably agree with you. Let's see why exactly you hate him ,and bully him so much everyday.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Everybody hates DoctorStrongbad 2016-05-04 12:08:37

I don't...

Response to Everybody hates DoctorStrongbad 2016-05-04 12:11:50

Let's see....creates alts to praise himself, says the same BS over and over in the new user introduction thread to increase his post count....creates an alt to wish himself a happy birthday....whenever his topics die...uses one of his alts to bump it or just reply to an old reply. I could say more but that's enough.....
Have a nice day!

Response to Everybody hates DoctorStrongbad 2016-05-04 12:15:16

At 5/4/16 12:08 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Gee I wonder why.

You are suppose to be telling me.

BBS Signature

Response to Everybody hates DoctorStrongbad 2016-05-04 12:19:03

Don't hate you, don't care about your +1 spam and in all honesty, don't know why it's such a big fucking deal to so many other users.

If it's so bad, then either ignore it or use the block feature.

BBS Signature

Response to Everybody hates DoctorStrongbad 2016-05-04 12:27:07

At 5/4/16 12:08 PM, VenomationsTV wrote: I don't...

Glad to see somebody doesn't hate me. Stay Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Everybody hates DoctorStrongbad 2016-05-04 12:32:35

No one hates you. You're just like that special needs kid in school who was kind of obnoxious to be around. You felt bad because they were genuinely nice and couldn't help the way they were, but you still dreaded any interaction with them.

If you really want to know why people think you're obnoxious it's because you post like you're running a shitty news aggregator and you endlessly bump your threads by responding to people posts in a way that isn't actually responding to what that person said. Plus you have no sense of humor, it's a little creepy TBH. It's like interacting with Robin William's character at the start of Millenium Man except you never become more human you just post things that you think people will respond to without actually engaging anyone in meaningful interaction.

Did I leave anything out? Anyone want to add to this while there's a minute chance the DS will take the information to heart?

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Everybody hates DoctorStrongbad 2016-05-04 12:35:54

At 5/4/16 12:09 PM, Homicidee wrote: Out of all honestly, block yourself.

That is not a reason. It is true, users that dislike me should block me, but they won't.

BBS Signature

Response to Everybody hates DoctorStrongbad 2016-05-04 12:48:33

Okay, no. This was a bad idea. Take some time for a breather, dude. We don't need anymore drama llamas bumming everyone out.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature