00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Destiny2Lover2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need LOTS of Singers & Composer

4,287 Views | 39 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-03 08:30:40

Hello, everyone.

Have you heard the news about the disaster of Sewol Ferry?
At April 16th, 2016, it has marked as 2nd anniversary of this tragic disaster. Over 300 people were drowned, including High School Students from Ansan. They were heading to Jeju Island for a field trip, and they got drowned. Lots of innocent people were killed and the ferry submerged into the cold ocean.

Now, remembering and celebrating this disaster, I'm planning to make a Musical Album with Studio Casts. I have made the lists and willing to create lyrics, but I need a composer and lots of singers who want to volunteer by making an album.

It will be greatly appriciative if you could help us and give your own hearts as well.

If you are interested, please ONLY SEND AN EMAIL to somang@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for reading this.

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

Visit My Official Portfolio!

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-03 08:35:58

I'm interested. But before I dash off the e-mail, is this album going to be a charity thing? Like, how will it be distributed etc.?

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-03 09:09:29

At 5/3/16 08:35 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I'm interested. But before I dash off the e-mail, is this album going to be a charity thing? Like, how will it be distributed etc.?

We're going to post on SNS, YouTube, Newgrounds etc.

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-03 09:10:10

At 5/3/16 09:09 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote:
At 5/3/16 08:35 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I'm interested. But before I dash off the e-mail, is this album going to be a charity thing? Like, how will it be distributed etc.?

SNS? (Sorry, I didn't quite get that.)
Is there going to be revenue from this thing, or is this non-profit?

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-03 09:12:44

At 5/3/16 09:10 AM, Troisnyx wrote:

I'm sorry for the lack of information (I'm asian so my English is terrible). SNS is "Social Network Service", like Twitter, Facebook.

Also, unfortunately this is non-profit.

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-03 09:14:48

At 5/3/16 09:12 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote:
At 5/3/16 09:10 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
I'm sorry for the lack of information (I'm asian so my English is terrible). SNS is "Social Network Service", like Twitter, Facebook.

Also, unfortunately this is non-profit.

Ah, don't worry about it. And don't worry about being Asian vs terrible English; you'll get better at it if you should only persist. : )

Nonprofit? Sure, I can take a gamble with this. Pretty much every single project of mine has been nonprofit anyway. Yeah, count me in for vocals.

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-03 09:16:36

Ah, don't worry about it. And don't worry about being Asian vs terrible English; you'll get better at it if you should only persist. : )

Nonprofit? Sure, I can take a gamble with this. Pretty much every single project of mine has been nonprofit anyway. Yeah, count me in for vocals.

Thank you for participating. Please email me so we could talk more about this in private :)

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-03 09:38:51

Tagging a few people to see if they are interested in helping out. Once again, this project is nonprofit, so discretion advised.

@ChronoNomad @etherealwinds @FairSquare @felimimimi @frootza @garlagan @raggd46 @Merryberry @ZipZipper

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-10 03:35:34

At 5/9/16 05:49 PM, xeroforhire wrote: I will donate music.

Thanks so much for having interest. Please email to somang@gmail.com to discuss in private.

Thank you!

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-14 08:49:23

Our musical album <The Sewol> cover is up. Please help us.

If interested, contact to somang@gmail.com for help.

Need LOTS of Singers & Composer

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-05-25 17:31:56

We need singers!

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-06-02 10:37:40

At 5/25/16 05:31 PM, jessieyun0404 wrote: We need singers!

Here are the characters which the singers can audition for. If you are interested, please email me to somang@gmail.com.

Amy (High School Student)
Mother
Liz (High School Student)
Peter (Lucy's Boyfriend)
Lucy (Peter's Girlfriend)

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-06-22 07:55:36

At 6/2/16 11:27 AM, Anarkat wrote: i cant sing, but i can write some stuff for your project? what's the requirement?

Hi there,

I'm sorry that I haven't responded for so long.

No requirements needed; only reading some information about this disaster.
If you still want to join in this project, please contact to somang@gmail.com.

I really appriciate your interest.

Thank you :)

PS.
Singers, Composers and Writers needed! Anyone available ;)

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-06-24 03:10:41

At 6/23/16 11:33 AM, jaysummers759885 wrote: I will assist you in this.

I see you have contacted me through email. Thanks for your interest.

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-08-12 07:14:58

We need more help from composers and writers.

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-08-12 09:50:38

At 8/12/16 07:14 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote: We need more help from composers and writers.

I would have helped, but my style doesn't really fit for this kind of project. :/

Wow !

Okay.

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-08-12 10:33:44

At 8/12/16 09:50 AM, MysteriousPresence wrote:
At 8/12/16 07:14 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote: We need more help from composers and writers.
I would have helped, but my style doesn't really fit for this kind of project. :/

Hi,

That's unfortunate :/
But thanks for having interest on this project.

I really appriciate it.

If you need anything to ask in the future, just let me know on somang@gmail.com.

Thank you :)

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-09-29 08:59:17

The time is flying by, and we still need more help.

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-09-29 10:53:54

At 9/29/16 08:59 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote: The time is flying by, and we still need more help.

okay, I'm good at happy techno, can do some dreamy stuff as well but I don't think it would be appropriate for this project.

Learn the Rules like a pro, so you can Break them like an artist.

Sig by homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-09-30 04:31:25

At 9/29/16 10:53 AM, Demonic-Overmind wrote:
At 9/29/16 08:59 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote: The time is flying by, and we still need more help.
okay, I'm good at happy techno, can do some dreamy stuff as well but I don't think it would be appropriate for this project.

Unfortunately, it could :(
But thanks for having interest anyway ;)

Jessie

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-10-01 12:16:43

At 9/30/16 04:31 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote:
At 9/29/16 10:53 AM, Demonic-Overmind wrote:
Unfortunately, it could :(
But thanks for having interest anyway ;)

Jessie

I didn't understand your reply actually.. but if you rejected, thanks for replying anyways. :)

Learn the Rules like a pro, so you can Break them like an artist.

Sig by homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-10-05 07:51:26

If you're still looking for people, I'll gladly help with this project.

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-10-06 00:15:57

At 10/5/16 07:51 AM, Dyol wrote: If you're still looking for people, I'll gladly help with this project.

Hi there,

Thanks for having interest in our project.

Please contact via email to somang@gmail.com and I'll be happy to assist you :)

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-11-12 17:50:34

We need someone who can write lyrics or someone to sing for us!

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-11-13 03:53:53

Also we need more composers who can join in for some scenes!

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-11-16 21:43:05

We really need singers - it's open for studio cast!

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Three songs left in the slots for composers to join in!

1. A piano solo song for a male solo singer (baritone or tenor) - victim's friend who died at Sewol ferry.

2. A rock song for choir to sing. You need to express power of the angry people who are demanding the government to release the truth of the Sewol ferry disaster.

3. An instrumental song with violin solo. Don't need to include violin in the track because I'm going to play it myself. The title will be "Empty Seat", remembering the innocent high school students who died at the disaster.

Please email me to learn more.

somang@gmail.com

~ Jessie

BBS Signature

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-12-14 15:16:56

At 12/14/16 12:59 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote: Three songs left in the slots for composers to join in!

1. A piano solo song for a male solo singer (baritone or tenor) - victim's friend who died at Sewol ferry.

2. A rock song for choir to sing. You need to express power of the angry people who are demanding the government to release the truth of the Sewol ferry disaster.

3. An instrumental song with violin solo. Don't need to include violin in the track because I'm going to play it myself. The title will be "Empty Seat", remembering the innocent high school students who died at the disaster.

somang@gmail.com

Hello! I am Tunefultoon, a new vocalist and Arranger/Composer on Newgrounds. I would really love to be a part of this project. I am a Countertenor voice type and most of my composed pieces are classical in nature. I hope I am not too late to get involved.

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-12-14 17:09:50

At 12/14/16 12:59 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote: Three songs left in the slots for composers to join in!

somang@gmail.com

Forgot to note four hours ago (finals week stress, so that's basically done) - project interesting so far.. hopefully not too late either.

Response to Need LOTS of Singers & Composer 2016-12-15 01:51:43

At 12/14/16 03:16 PM, Tunefultoon wrote:

Hello! I am Tunefultoon, a new vocalist and Arranger/Composer on Newgrounds. I would really love to be a part of this project. I am a Countertenor voice type and most of my composed pieces are classical in nature. I hope I am not too late to get involved.

Never too late — just in time!
Please email to somang@gmail.com and I'll be happy to assist you ;)

~ Jessie

BBS Signature