00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Video Game Challenge Thread

767 Views | 7 Replies

Video Game Challenge Thread 2016-04-27 04:20:42

I would post this in the Video games Forum, but nobody uses that crap!

This thread is for people to post their video game contact information to play games co-cooperatively or against each other for funsies or for srs.

When you post your information don't forget to put a little bit about what games you like to play so people can follow up with you and maybe challenge you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I play lots of games, but mostly I play Smash Bros and Pokemon on Wii-u and 3DS.

My FC is 3196-3697-4049 for 3ds and I reckon I can beat anybody that posts on the Newgrounds BBS in either of those games, so I'm the self proclaimed champ by default. Think you got what it takes to beat me?

I also play pretty much all the card games there are, Magic, YGO, Hearthstone, even the Pokemon TCG, let me know if you wanna play one of those too.

my steam ID is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/template88/

Check out what games I play and hit me up.

Video Game Challenge Thread

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Challenge Thread 2016-04-27 05:32:02

At 4/27/16 05:27 AM, Hoodie wrote: If anyone wants to play darksouls 1,2,3 or bloodborne hmu
If anyone wants to make a hornets only map in halo 3 hmu
If anyone wants to rebel in Blazblue : CP Ex then hmu
If anyone wants to play black ops 1 zombies hmu, maybe blacks ops 2...
If anyone wants to play Civ 5 or even CivBE hmu, we should get like 12 people though
If anyone wants to co-op Doom shit then you better hmu babe
uuh
If anyone lives in Ohio and wants to play timesplitters 2 hmu? Maybe not.

DISCLAIMER : My internet is absolutele trash due to current living conditions but hopefully we can play

Hoodie has pretty good taste in games. A shame about the internet though. How the fuck do you finish a game of CIV?. That game makes me want to kill myself. I hope someday you can find somebody to play timesplitters with bruh.

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Challenge Thread 2016-04-27 22:03:43

At 4/27/16 04:20 AM, Template88 wrote: I would post this in the Video games Forum, but nobody uses that crap!

Doesn't mean you still shouldn't. Because that's where threads like these are supposedto go.
Hence why it's the video games forum.

This thread is for people to post their video game contact information to play games co-cooperatively or against each other for funsies or for srs.

I really only am on my PS4 lately. My ID on there is the same as my last.fm (ihaveabeard15)

When you post your information don't forget to put a little bit about what games you like to play so people can follow up with you and maybe challenge you.

I really don't play much of anything that you can co-op or play against people in.
Aside maybe Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and my brother plays Battlefront.

I also play pretty much all the card games there are, Magic, YGO, Hearthstone, even the Pokemon TCG, let me know if you wanna play one of those too.

I have a ton of YGO cards. But haven't played that shit since I was still in years.

my steam ID is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/template88/

Mine is this
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ViperNG

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Challenge Thread 2016-04-27 22:21:39

At 4/27/16 10:10 PM, SansNumbers wrote:
At 4/27/16 04:20 AM, Template88 wrote: I would post this in the Video games Forum, but nobody uses that crap!
That's a stupid reason not to use the correct forum. If everyone says "oh man I don't use that forum because nobody uses it" then it will die faster.

Its already dead, nobody checks it for updates. Besides I see no reason to not post video game stuff in general, this is where a lot of people relax and chill out. So did you want to play any games or?

Im a little sad nobody here plays smash or pokemon, its no fun to be the champ by default.

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Challenge Thread 2016-04-27 22:40:05

At 4/27/16 10:21 PM, Template88 wrote: I'm a little sad nobody here plays smash or pokemon, its no fun to be the champ by default.

The only Smash game I play is Melee.
Never played Brawl. Never played the 3DS or Wii U one. But those are because I don't own a DS that's newer than a Lite and I don't personally have a Wii or Wii U. My brother has both but flips out when you touch his shit.
And I don't own any Pokemon games past Gen 2 because I've never really gotten around to buying many after that. I used to play Emerald a lot but don't have it anymore. My brother has I think Pearl, Platinum, White, and either X or Y. But refer to my previous thing dealing with him.
Though in Blue I have a team that's nothing but high level 80s-100 Pokemon with a level 100 Mewtwo at the front of my team that knows Swift, Psychic, Mist, and I think Psywave.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Challenge Thread 2016-04-27 22:52:53

At 4/27/16 10:44 PM, Hoodie wrote:
At 4/27/16 10:21 PM, Template88 wrote: Im a little sad nobody here plays smash or pokemon, its no fun to be the champ by default.
I'd play smash 4 if their matchmaking actually worked. Like I swear something is wrong with Smash 4 cause Mario Kart 8's online works completely fine. I would play pokemon if it was pokemon stadium 1 or 2.

it works in the sense that you get matched up with somebody who is going to be good, so as long as you are good you can only be matched with an equal or greater player! Playing 1v1 for glory is great practice, though if you dont have friends in your social circle that play it i can see how you wouldn't be about it.

I used to play the wii Pokemon Colosseum alot! you do know the games are fully 3-d now right and are pretty much Pokemon Colosseum without the announcer?

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

If anyone has a Fightcade and wants to face me in JoJo: hftf or Marvel 1, then pm me. Obv my username there is TheMajormel.

EDIT: also, if anyone has skullgirls, I'd like to actually play a match against someone in this game.
my steam

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Video Game Challenge Thread 2016-04-27 23:43:23

And because no one uses it people keep not using it. What I'm saying here is I'm giving you the chance to lead by example. I'd link but you clearly know where it is.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature