00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Writer available for projects

538 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Writer available for projects 2016-04-25 18:34:36

I need some material for my portfolio, its mostly full of business crap at the moment (I'm a business major). I've done fiction writing before and I've written scripts for my brothers short films. This will be my first time writing material for a project like this. Anyone who needs a writer let me know, but I won't work on anything out of my scope. I don't want to waste youre time or mine. Dialogue, small scripts, or small outlines are more what I'm willing to work on until I have more experience. I'm interested in writing movies or games of any genre. It would be a huge help to get a chance to work on any projects here so I appreciate any consideration.

Thanks, Lakota

Response to Writer available for projects 2016-04-26 05:57:12

Hi,

Saw your post however I have to ask would you rather have your shorts created for you. If so I'm happy to make that happen at a commission price that is negotiable. You can find examples of my work at the below link:

Wondermeow@newgrounds.com

If you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Writer available for projects 2016-05-12 22:48:24

At 4/25/16 06:34 PM, LakotaGreen wrote: I need some material for my portfolio, its mostly full of business crap at the moment (I'm a business major). I've done fiction writing before and I've written scripts for my brothers short films. This will be my first time writing material for a project like this. Anyone who needs a writer let me know, but I won't work on anything out of my scope. I don't want to waste youre time or mine. Dialogue, small scripts, or small outlines are more what I'm willing to work on until I have more experience. I'm interested in writing movies or games of any genre. It would be a huge help to get a chance to work on any projects here so I appreciate any consideration.

Thanks, Lakota

Hey Lakota. Currently looking for a a writer & concepts - am equipped with animation skills and music background. Just looking for a idea/concept to follow through with. I messaged you, hope to hear back from you :)