00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Monetisation

330 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Monetisation 2016-04-25 05:08:49

Ok so im confused. On my old account I received some money for monetisation on movies however I cant for the life of me find out how to put adverts on my movies. Do they have to be flash adverts exported from flash with my movie? I don't get how it all fits in a workflow that uses premiere and after effects for compositing.

Thanks for any help guys!

Response to Monetisation 2016-04-25 12:24:30

@JimToons, videos are supposed to have pre-roll ads that are visible only to people who are not supporters (i.e haven't donated to support Newgrounds). You don't need to do anything to enable pre-roll ads except for maybe checking a box in Project settings or something?

Flash ads are for SWF movies that are done exclusively using Flash and exported and uploaded to Newgrounds as SWF files.

Response to Monetisation 2016-04-25 13:13:26

Great info! Thanks so much man. I wondered how it all works for future reference. ATM my work isn't good enough to try and monetise on.

You don't need to do anything to enable pre-roll ads except for maybe checking a box in Project settings or something?

Flash ads are for SWF movies that are done exclusively using Flash and exported and uploaded to Newgrounds as SWF files.