00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Would YTPs be worth uploading here?

436 Views | 4 Replies

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd ask if YouTube Poops would be worth uploading on this site as proper 'movie' content, as there's work from a certain user specifically that brought this inquiry to mind, in comparison to most(More specifically, 256PiAlternate for his Michael Rosen YTPs.)

The reason I recommend this guy to start off with, is because unlike most YTPs I've watched in my lifetime(which rely on obnoxious sound effects and unfunny jokes to pad out their runtime), he actually manages to tell coherent, light-hearted stories with a sense of continuity to them and are legitimately entertaining to watch.

Yes. I am very much aware that this would run the risk of opening the flood-gates to a potential cesspool of garbage and perhaps there is very strict copyright rules on Newgrounds that I'm not informed of.

But what do you all think? This sound like a good idea or would it be a horrible one from the get go?

Response to Would YTPs be worth uploading here? 2016-04-23 22:56:21

Eh, I mean, it's technically "content" created by someone. But I think Newgrounds is more oriented around animations, music, and art.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Would YTPs be worth uploading here? 2016-04-23 23:47:06

Newgrounds is not the proper format for YTPs.

Response to Would YTPs be worth uploading here? 2016-04-23 23:53:49

If you mean uploading his content, no. You can't upload other people's content.
If you mean create your own and upload them here, no. They have to be animations you drew and designed yourself (even parodies).

Response to Would YTPs be worth uploading here? 2016-04-24 01:20:47

At 4/23/16 11:53 PM, CiviLies wrote: If you mean uploading his content, no. You can't upload other people's content.
If you mean create your own and upload them here, no. They have to be animations you drew and designed yourself (even parodies).

I was actually meaning if said user could upload his stuff here figuratively. But you guys have given me a solid answer in your own ways. So thanks guys for taking the time to respond. This was purely out of curiosity and nothing more.