00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Silly Cartoon Opening Jingle

1,246 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need Silly Cartoon Opening Jingle 2016-04-22 23:56:16

Anyone know of some 'Weird-Al esc' cartoon opening tunes, or users who do silly jingles? Been searching around the audio portal, haven't found anything that meets what I'm looking for. Hoping someone here can help me out!

Response to Need Silly Cartoon Opening Jingle 2016-04-23 02:45:04

So you want somethig polka´ish? (according to the weird al videos its accordion stuff?). I could create something at the very same level but it before that i needed to know a few things:
- length?
- deadline?
- just right of use needed or the full rights?
- budget?

BBS Signature

Response to Need Silly Cartoon Opening Jingle 2016-04-23 09:18:39

At 4/22/16 11:56 PM, PhantomArcade3000 wrote: Anyone know of some 'Weird-Al esc' cartoon opening tunes, or users who do silly jingles? Been searching around the audio portal, haven't found anything that meets what I'm looking for. Hoping someone here can help me out!

I made a short outro jingle for an animation a few months ago (it's not on newgrounds atm). I wouldn't say that it is very Weird-Al like at all, but it has a bit of sillyness in it:
https://soundcloud.com/hyperdemented/cartoon-outro

Are you looking for a custom jingle or do you want an existing one? Anyway if you would want to have something along those lines shoot me a message!

find me on YouTube

Response to Need Silly Cartoon Opening Jingle 2016-04-23 12:06:14

At 4/23/16 11:56 AM, TheDukeofJuke wrote: I hate that you now have to go to soundcloud to view tracks. >:(

Yeah I find that annoying as well. Is there any way to change this behavior? If not then I guess it would be better if newgrounds opened a new tab instead of trying to embed it.

find me on YouTube

Response to Need Silly Cartoon Opening Jingle 2016-04-23 22:03:54

Hey guys! Thanks for the responses and interest, I'm looking for a REALLY short intro jingle, like 5-10 seconds give or take, and I want to find something by the 1st of May. Full use would be good since I also want to post the cartoon on youtube and monetize it. I've never paid someone for a jingle before, but am I wrong to assume $20 is decent pay? Along with being credited, of course.

Response to Need Silly Cartoon Opening Jingle 2016-04-24 04:43:19

At 4/23/16 12:06 PM, hyperdemented wrote:
At 4/23/16 11:56 AM, TheDukeofJuke wrote: I hate that you now have to go to soundcloud to view tracks. >:(
Yeah I find that annoying as well. Is there any way to change this behavior? If not then I guess it would be better if newgrounds opened a new tab instead of trying to embed it.

It's because Newgrounds is still using the old embedded flash player.

HTML5 is now more widely used due to the exit of flash player and its development, soundcloud have used HTML5 for more than half a year. This allows the user to listen to the music embedded anywhere with any device. Flash is restrictive as mobile devices do not support it. HTML5 is also more secure and has better performance. Newgrounds need to update the soundcloud embedding.

BBS Signature

Response to Need Silly Cartoon Opening Jingle 2016-04-25 12:18:44

At 4/22/16 11:56 PM, PhantomArcade3000 wrote: Anyone know of some 'Weird-Al esc' cartoon opening tunes, or users who do silly jingles? Been searching around the audio portal, haven't found anything that meets what I'm looking for. Hoping someone here can help me out!

Hey dude, I wrote this arrangement of the circus theme as an intro to my podcast (listen here), I'm not sure it's exactly what you're looking for but I would love to work with you if you like it!