00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Neptuno84 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

McDonalds will arrest you

2,259 Views | 44 Replies

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-22 16:17:29

Derp

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-22 16:34:30

Good to hear. I feel bad for the manager, though.

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-22 19:21:34

At 4/22/16 06:44 AM, Hacklyn wrote: He's saying there's inequality here on a profound level between that thief and the company, and the least that could happen in this climate, is for people who steal sodas (if they can't pay for them) to at least be seen as unfortunately on the wrong side of a bought-out justice.

Fuck you. Soda isn't something everyone needs. You don't die if you don't have it. It's not that dire. If you can't afford it, and btw it's really cheap to go out to a real store and buy like 2 liter bottles if you really like soda that much, if you can't afford it you don't need to have it dude. Eat my big fat black ass.

hur dur inequality profound hhhhhryrururrr fuck up bitch. It ain't that big a deal.

Anyways, Mcdonalds are franchised too. It's not just some corporations receiving all the profits. You're helping to fuck over regular guys too. Even if it wasn't francished, there's a lot of people who aren't evil working at mcdonalds. If you really want to make a real difference the right way, boycott them. Send a real message. Criminals don't really get their "message" taken seriously.

why would you delete my forum sig i barely even fucking use this shitty website anymore you sneaky cunt idiot

BBS Signature

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-23 02:18:07

At 4/23/16 01:05 AM, Hacklyn wrote: blah

I get what you're saying but no, what I meant is not having the soda isn't a big deal. Two bottles of soda is more expensive? So? I'm saying you can get a BIG BOTTLE for cheaper than a SINGLE SMALLISH CUP. You just have to go to a store as opposed to having it ready to drink from a mcdonalds.

Fuck your 1% argument that has nothing to do with this.

Homeless guys stealing meals. Yeah you know if this article were about that this would be different. Shut the fuck up stop trying to distort this into something it's not.

And you know your previous arguement didn't really address regular guys being affected by this so fuck you again. You're just being stubborn. You're so quick to defend these people. Why? He almost ran someone over. Do you think the workers at mcdonalds, not the rich guys, the workers that have to actually deal with these assholes in person, do you think they deserve this stress and danger? Fuck you.

why would you delete my forum sig i barely even fucking use this shitty website anymore you sneaky cunt idiot

BBS Signature

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-23 03:01:04

At 4/23/16 02:28 AM, Hacklyn wrote: I'm not saying he should have been run over. I'm saying, generally, when people steal things its not as simple as "it's because they're evil." I saying society has put them there and left them for as good as dead to the world. I'm also not saying that others should suffer, either. I'm saying that it's an entire system where suffering is thriving and no one cares and that these things will also inevitably thrive under such a system.

I'm also saying that there aren't any regular guys and poor guys but just people without a safety net and people with a safety net and a parachute and a firetruck, etc to save them.

@Shikamarana, I don't think Hacklyn is defending the crazy trying to run over people with cars aspects of this at all. She's just saying in general if it was just they stole a soda (but it he didn't take it to extreme crazy levels after) maybe he shouldn't have done that but maybe he's on hard times and isn't necessarily a bad guy overall.

What she's saying on the 1% having all the wealth and the big corporate greed and etc is absolutely true and the majority of the global financial problems we have in the world today. Why isn't there enough to go around? Because the greedy up top keep taking even more despite already having way way more than one person could ever use in their lifetime. So that's why everybody else has less and less. And then those greedy bastards try to get the middle class and the underclasses fighting each other when really it's just the guys up top pulling all the strings.

Now that doesn't have a whole lot to do with a stolen soda but, yeah just thought I'd chime in on that point.

Not every criminal is a bad guy. Not every law-abiding citizen is a good guy.

I mean heck I don't even think she's defending this exact crazy guy at all. Crazy 'cause why? Not because of a stolen soda but because of the car running over madness. Is she defending crazies who run people over with cars? I doubt it.

She's just saying there's gross income inequality and maybe a poor person isn't a bad person but maybe they steal something even though they shouldn't have. But a person who runs people over with cars? Yeah that's probably a bad person.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-23 10:22:07

At 4/21/16 05:58 PM, bumblefish wrote: Felony Robbery? I don't think so...
"Morris allegedly hit the manager twice with his car when the man tried to block his escape, according to a police report."
Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter?

It doesn't matter the charges, they called the cops. Ronald McDonald will snitch on you to the police.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-23 21:41:23

At 4/21/16 10:04 PM, DomoMekko wrote: Ever since I stopped eating McDonald's I lost so much weight and I feel better about myself

That is great. Keep being healthy and eating right.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-23 21:46:38

At 4/23/16 09:41 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 4/21/16 10:04 PM, DomoMekko wrote: Ever since I stopped eating McDonald's I lost so much weight and I feel better about myself
That is great. Keep being healthy and eating right.

Fuck your shitty bumps

BBS Signature

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-24 11:53:47

At 4/21/16 10:42 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: petty thieves think they're the only ones stealing
businesses have to write off an absolute fortune because of what selfish fuckheads think isn't a big deal.
the fact that it's "only a dollar" isn't the point; it's a matter of principle
if i wanted a drink from McDonalds i would be expected to pay for it. why should anyone else be any different?
i'm glad this idiot got arrested

Stealing has always been wrong no matter what. MeDonalds is cracking down on thieves. If you want to steal, go elsewhere like Burger King.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-28 17:38:51

Glad they're cracking down on these illegal activities.

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-28 18:46:49

HALT, CRIMINAL SCUM!

McDonalds will arrest you

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-29 12:58:51

imagine if we lived in a world where people didn't steal, how much would the cost of everything go down? no need for security cameras, loss prevention "officers", tag scanners, theft tags, plastic wrap on everything, etc etc.. not to mention the cost of theft and it's ripple effect on everyone's wallet.

At 4/21/16 11:53 AM, Hoodie wrote:
At 4/21/16 11:51 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: you can be sure the company isn't going to just eat the cost, all the other customers get to.
Don't eat at mcdonalds then

eat something that doesn't slowly kill you

like the answers are all simple man

as i stated before, i eat fast food maybe 5 times a year.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-30 01:41:43

At 4/21/16 11:38 PM, Sekhem wrote: mcd's markup on soda is over 1000% (seriously) and people would just quit buying soda there if they marked it up anymore - competitors would love to jump on that

That is a ridiculous markup on anything.

mcds will eat the cost, as always, since a small theft hardly dents their bottom line and they overcharge for literally everything, despite being dirt cheap (which should tell you how low their quality of food is)

They use low quality products and people should be careful.

They will also arrest you if you try to steal.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-30 02:27:36

Happened in my viewing/listening area... sure it's theft, those bibs of syrup cost big bucks. Perp likely had gotten away with the same scam somewhere else, thought he could go 2 for 2

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonalds will arrest you 2016-04-30 02:32:22

At 4/22/16 06:21 AM, bj007pro wrote: What the fuck is wrong with you Americans?! - Those sort of things don't happen here in New Zealand.
I bet that guy was black too!

Crime happens all over the world. I am sure you have some great crime stories from your nation.

BBS Signature