00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Stickfigure 3d-Animator

538 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My Stickfigure 3d-Animator 2016-04-21 08:43:33

Direct Free download demo:
Here
Waiting for Feedback post your animation.

Response to My Stickfigure 3d-Animator 2016-05-15 11:14:16

Anyone made a good animation?
Anyone use the program?
Feedback??
Am I the only user?

Response to My Stickfigure 3d-Animator 2016-05-15 11:41:42

It seems like you are. I believe if anyone wants to get into 3D, they would use either Maya, Blender, or 3DSMax.

Response to My Stickfigure 3d-Animator 2016-05-15 12:07:37

At 5/15/16 11:41 AM, VLanimate wrote: It seems like you are. I believe if anyone wants to get into 3D, they would use either Maya, Blender, or 3DSMax.

I am targeting audience that dont want to get into 3d.I am using 3d models but the exports
are for 2d games or make gifs for fun.Program is easy to lern and very fast to animate.

@aida38, does your program allow importing of pre-made models from other programs and games? Stickmen are rather boring on their own. If this is 3D version of Pivot, then Pivot allowed creation of primitive vector drawings at least.

Can you tell more about your program to get people interested?

You won't get noticed much if you post on forums. Have you considered distributing via Google Play or AppStore? Or getting mentioned in some "free 3d programs" list or whatever?

I already tried 3D before (modeled and animated in Milkshape3D), and yes, your target audience are people who want to get into 3D, but don't want to learn a difficult program and want to jump right into it instead. Kinda like Pivot in 3D. Anyway, I'm not interested to try it out, unless it has some cool models. If it's more like stop-motion, without interpolation, then I'd rather use Garry's Mod.

P.S. It's possible you got no interest due to Newgrounds being generally about 2D animation.

Response to My Stickfigure 3d-Animator 2016-05-15 21:08:32

At 5/15/16 01:24 PM, kkots wrote: @aida38, does your program allow importing of pre-made models from other programs and games? Stickmen are rather boring on their own. If this is 3D version of Pivot, then Pivot allowed creation of primitive vector drawings at least.

Can you tell more about your program to get people interested?

You won't get noticed much if you post on forums. Have you considered distributing via Google Play or AppStore? Or getting mentioned in some "free 3d programs" list or whatever?

I already tried 3D before (modeled and animated in Milkshape3D), and yes, your target audience are people who want to get into 3D, but don't want to learn a difficult program and want to jump right into it instead. Kinda like Pivot in 3D. Anyway, I'm not interested to try it out, unless it has some cool models. If it's more like stop-motion, without interpolation, then I'd rather use Garry's Mod.

P.S. It's possible you got no interest due to Newgrounds being generally about 2D animation.

The program does not support loading of 3d models for now.
I have my old animators with non stick-man models at my blog Here
There are many downloads.The new are at top and old below.
I will update them all and make them like the stick-man-3 system at link above.
Also new lighting (light is very important for animation) and cam motion and Update all models by fixing their bounds.
And maybe export all the models bones as 1 single model with texture mapping
ready for painting at other programs.And after the user will import and use his own textures..

Response to My Stickfigure 3d-Animator 2016-05-23 12:26:01

Update of the old stick-man for android.Free for 7 days.From Amazon
LINK

Response to My Stickfigure 3d-Animator 2016-05-24 04:55:17

New update now available Bug with the torso compination corrected.Everything works fine now plus 120 save slots (was 70) and acceleration and 9 outfits.Download again this version Thanks..

Amazon