00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Sprite artist

390 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Sprite artist 2016-04-18 01:00:50

Hello there fellow artists!

I am currently looking for a sprite artist. I love to make sprite animations but I'm not familiar with the process development but I'm interested in working with a Sprite artist that is capable to turn my character design into sprites and also backgrounds and items.

Incentives? Looking for partnering for animation projects and possibly make an income from doing original content.

If you want more info, please pm me.

Thank you for your time!

Response to Looking for Sprite artist 2016-04-19 07:34:03

At 4/18/16 03:35 AM, dilandoubishop wrote: Oi @moawling someone needs your expertise. You'll like moawling, she can animate, make icons, the works.

Thanks for the info.

Response to Looking for Sprite artist 2016-04-19 07:40:05

At 4/18/16 03:35 AM, dilandoubishop wrote: Oi @moawling someone needs your expertise. You'll like moawling, she can animate, make icons, the works.

I'm actually working with moawling on a project atm, I think she is stretched pretty thin atm and you keep suggesting her to people lol

I can barely find her these days for the project we are working on.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Sprite artist 2016-04-19 16:05:43

At 4/19/16 08:11 AM, dilandoubishop wrote:
I'm actually working with moawling on a project atm, I think she is stretched pretty thin atm and you keep suggesting her to people lol

I can barely find her these days for the project we are working on.
MY BAD! Its just...well shes good at what she does. I'll apologize to her when I get the chance.

Yes she is! Hey I doubt she minds she's got a fan pitching her skills so I doubt it's something you'd have to apologise for, I just wanted to let you know she might be busy. At least until Pico day!

I finally found her though, so she didn't die!

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature