00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Launching my Patreon Page today!

431 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Launching my Patreon Page today! 2016-04-14 09:35:47

https://www.patreon.com/cosmicrage?ty=h

Hey everyone! I wanted to share the launch of my Patreon page today. Many of you may not know much about my project so I wanted to take a quick minute to share the Patreon link for you to take a look.

As animators, I will share with you about how the project came about and is made. I've been working with these characters for a while in different mediums, graphic novels, an e-book, game, etc. However I always envisioned them best suited for animation. My style for the show borrows from Archer. My backgrounds are all done in 3D and the characters are done in 2D and animated and sometimes rigged in After Effects.

Thanks for your time! Really appreciate it everyone :)

Response to Launching my Patreon Page today! 2016-04-14 10:14:29

At 4/14/16 09:35 AM, CosmicRage wrote: https://www.patreon.com/cosmicrage?ty=h

Hey everyone! I wanted to share the launch of my Patreon page today. Many of you may not know much about my project so I wanted to take a quick minute to share the Patreon link for you to take a look.

What have you released so far, something like this would require a pre-established audience and if not a very high calibre of work to entice people into supporting.

As animators, I will share with you about how the project came about and is made. I've been working with these characters for a while in different mediums, graphic novels, an e-book, game, etc.

How long would you roughly say you had been working with them, not to sound crass but the characters kind of remind me of teenagers drawings in their school books.

My style for the show borrows from Archer.

I really don't see that. Unless you just mean the tweening aspect.

Thanks for your time! Really appreciate it everyone :)

BBS Signature

Response to Launching my Patreon Page today! 2016-04-14 13:22:32

What have you released so far, something like this would require a pre-established audience and if not a very high calibre of work to entice people into supporting.

I am actually holding a Premiere this weekend at a local convention and have 2 more scheduled for the summer. Starting next week I am going to release a clip or two twice a week over instagram until the whole episode is out.

How long would you roughly say you had been working with them, not to sound crass but the characters kind of remind me of teenagers drawings in their school books.

That's cool if you feel that way.

I really don't see that. Unless you just mean the tweening aspect.

Tweening and using 3D environments for the backgrounds vs hand drawing all of the backgrounds for each scene.