00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help with Comic ideas

438 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help with Comic ideas 2016-04-13 00:44:22

I'm a beginner animator I wanna start a YouTube channel but I have bland ideas my animation skills arnt getting any better with no practice so can I get help with like funny comic ideas for an animation that I can practice on? Please reply in this forum

Response to Help with Comic ideas 2016-04-13 06:52:38

At 4/13/16 12:44 AM, Dope-donut wrote: I'm a beginner animator I wanna start a YouTube channel but I have bland ideas my animation skills arnt getting any better with no practice so can I get help with like funny comic ideas for an animation that I can practice on? Please reply in this forum

What?

BBS Signature

Response to Help with Comic ideas 2016-04-13 16:30:39

At 4/13/16 12:44 AM, Dope-donut wrote: I'm a beginner animator I wanna start a YouTube channel but I have bland ideas my animation skills arnt getting any better with no practice so can I get help with like funny comic ideas for an animation that I can practice on? Please reply in this forum

. . . What?

Response to Help with Comic ideas 2016-04-15 00:49:19 (edited 2016-04-15 00:50:35)

Guy posts on forum
Only gets replies saying "What?"
Guy looks at the reader and realizes he's a fag

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Response to Help with Comic ideas 2016-04-15 10:08:35

At 4/15/16 12:49 AM, Turd wrote: Guy posts on forum
Only gets replies saying "What?"
Guy looks at the reader and realizes he's a fag

What?

BBS Signature

Response to Help with Comic ideas 2016-04-17 13:34:04

Well hello Donut
Making Comics aint easy .I am not trying to scare you .Still you can learn a lot from animation as the building blocks of animation are itself a help for the animation ,Or u may have seen Mangas converted to Animes or DC and Marvel comics character converted to cartoon series.Basically it is called storyboarding and is an important process for any production. So
1) Either you can join a diploma course for learning the basics of animation .
or
2)Search the Internet for Story boarding . Learn it yourself .Buy some comics for reference.and try to imitate their art.

This may be not the best way. But yes It 's better to Give passage for your thoughts and Imaginations to come out,rather than to stay idle and waiting for the best moment.It's very good that you asked.

Let me give you the the link to the only site I know now http://www.floobynooby.com/comp1.html

All the Best

Let me Know If I can help in anyway

PM me if any doubt comes up to your mind

Regards
Hreyas

IT's HREYAS BEETCHOS╥━━━━━━━━╭━━╮━━┳

╢╭╮╭━━━━━┫┃▋▋━▅┣

BBS Signature