00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Last Man On Earth(tv show)

332 Views | 4 Replies

The Last Man On Earth(tv show) 2016-04-11 01:14:54

anyone else watch? tandy is such a turd.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to The Last Man On Earth(tv show) 2016-04-11 06:40:51

At 4/11/16 01:14 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: anyone else watch? tandy is such a turd.

Its crazy dude, i hate it when other girl start coming and coming... I never watch it anymore since the new handsome guy i forget who came...

Ohayƍ - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to The Last Man On Earth(tv show) 2016-04-11 09:24:43

At 4/11/16 05:29 AM, zornuzkull wrote: That's the one starring Will Forte right?

yup, it's usually just a series of bad situations turning worse.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to The Last Man On Earth(tv show) 2016-04-11 21:56:42

I dropped it as soon as other characters were introduced. They should've pulled a twist that the other humans were just the random objects that Will Forte was talking to at the beginning of the pilot episode.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to The Last Man On Earth(tv show) 2016-04-11 22:01:52

i absolutely don't disagree that the pilot was much better than many of the episodes that follow, i still find it entertaining though.