00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LOOKING FOR ANIMATOR / PARTNER

529 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

LOOKING FOR ANIMATOR / PARTNER 2016-04-09 10:46:55

Hi all,
we are new small team from Czech republic - developing the arcade action game for ios and android platform and looking for 3D animator.
There is not necessary to be max skilled, the most important for us is the teamwork, responsibility and effort to learn new things.
Our game has one main character, everything is ready, body is modelate, rig is done and a few basic movements were already made. We need some one who is able continue and help us to finish this project, which is now at the stage alpha demo version 2. The game is generated with Unity.
We do not offer cash money but any share of the profits.
I'll look forward to your questions.
Have a nice day
Kristof
P.S.
If you're interested, please let me know and I will send you more material to be studied /GDD demonstrations, visual material, etc./ We can arrange Skype.
mail: kristof.kuris@gmail.com (link sends e-mail)

Response to LOOKING FOR ANIMATOR / PARTNER 2016-04-11 12:56:11

Hello Kristof
hreyas here.I am a final year animation students .I know animation in MAYA.Would be extremely happy to help.I only need to be with good experienced and passionate men like you and your team.Making games was my dream and still is .I ll be sending you a mail at your mail.Though i am more into 2d stuff , still 3D medium interests me due the Current trend of growing companies largely involved in 3d graphics based video games.Please do visit my account to be sure of to what potential can i be useful.
Take care
hreyas.newgrounds.com

IT's HREYAS BEETCHOS╥━━━━━━━━╭━━╮━━┳

╢╭╮╭━━━━━┫┃▋▋━▅┣

BBS Signature