00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What is the truth about women?

1,805 Views | 22 Replies

I have been asking myself this for quite a while. A lot of people say women are as a whole inferior to or of less value than men, while others say they are just as worthy and valuable as a man. Some say they are completely illogical and too emotional while others say that they do have some logic in them. Some say they are good, some say they are evil. There are a lot of views on the fairer sex, but I do not know which one is true. I am aware that women are physically weaker than men and are more emotional and empathetic, but what is the whole truth about them and their nature? I want to know, even if it's painful and I will do my best to accept it.

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne -The Shawshank Redemption

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 02:18:07

Honestly, all of the benefits of being a man stem from having a penis.

If you give a woman a penis, she is instantly elevated to the same status as a man. Otherwise, she ain't worth sh*t.

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 02:24:47

At 4/8/16 02:02 AM, sirleibl wrote: inferior to or of less value than men
completely illogical and too emotional
they are evil.

This mainly applies to the super hardcore feminist type

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 02:36:55

At 4/8/16 02:02 AM, sirleibl wrote: A lot of people say women are as a whole inferior to or of less value than men, while others say they are just as worthy and valuable as a man. Some say they are completely illogical and too emotional while others say that they do have some logic in them. Some say they are good, some say they are evil. There are a lot of views on the fairer sex, but I do not know which one is true.

None of these are "true" because they're all opinions. Every person has their own opinion about women based on their own experiences. No one should judge an entire gender based off of some of their peers. But that's what people do, so that's why there are many different opinions about women. Religious morals also play some part in it in some parts of the world. It's all opinionated based on different things, there is no truth.

Man or woman, though, everyone should be thought of as equal. Too bad the world sucks and it will never work that way.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 02:51:41

At 4/8/16 02:36 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Man or woman, though, everyone should be thought of as equal.

Why should Kim Jong Un be treated the same as Tom Fulp?

At 4/8/16 02:44 AM, Homicidee wrote: like is it really all about the masturbation and sex for us.

The answer is yes. Yes it is.

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 03:08:33

I have bigger balls than most men except mine have been knocked up a little higher.

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 03:23:15

At 4/8/16 02:51 AM, Bit wrote:
At 4/8/16 02:36 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Man or woman, though, everyone should be thought of as equal.
Why should Kim Jong Un be treated the same as Tom Fulp?

What's all of this 'treated' business about?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 03:36:07

There's two thing about women that I have learned in my lifetime.

1. You can't live with 'em and you can't kill 'em.

2. If you marry one. Life sucks more but they suck less.

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 03:48:47

At 4/8/16 02:02 AM, sirleibl wrote: I have been asking myself this for quite a while. A lot of people say women are as a whole inferior to or of less value than men, while others say they are just as worthy and valuable as a man. Some say they are completely illogical and too emotional while others say that they do have some logic in them. Some say they are good, some say they are evil. There are a lot of views on the fairer sex, but I do not know which one is true. I am aware that women are physically weaker than men and are more emotional and empathetic, but what is the whole truth about them and their nature? I want to know, even if it's painful and I will do my best to accept it.

A woman's temperament will largely depend on her upbringing, and the strength of her character. Just bear in mind that women come in all flavours. If their potential was sharpened, then they'd be able to see things that men see, and understand them well.

But the best judgement of character comes from you. Study some women who went down in history for their contributions. Marie Curie. The suffragettes. Study those who gained notoriety. Then, study those in your community.

And I hold every person as a equal. The trouble is, what would they decide to do with their equality? Lord it over others? Say that some people are more equal than others? Or actually regard their brethren with a great deal of respect and reverence?

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 06:18:51

At 4/8/16 02:36 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Man or woman, though, everyone should be thought of as equal. Too bad the world sucks and it will never work that way.

The fact of the matter is that men and women will never be equal. It is delusional to think that they can be considered as such. This is not to say that one is necessarily superior to one another because I believe people as a whole suck. But the "civilized" world has an annoying tendency to force equal opportunity where it is unfeasible/counterproductive to do so.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 07:19:55

A vagina is not as tight as a guy's asshole.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 08:48:02

At 4/8/16 08:41 AM, Hoodie wrote:
At 4/8/16 02:06 AM, Piggler wrote: There's no "truth" about women because generalizations are bullshit to begin with.
This is where the thread should of ended but everyone kept going.

Of course they kept going. Everyone feels the need to say share their "insightful" opinion or "funny" jokes.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 09:48:04

At 4/8/16 02:24 AM, CiviLies wrote:
At 4/8/16 02:02 AM, sirleibl wrote: inferior to or of less value than men
completely illogical and too emotional
they are evil.
This mainly applies to the super hardcore feminist type

No kidding. I'm female and I can't stand the "super hardcore feminist type", as you put it. Technically, a "feminist" would be considered a person who regards a man and a woman as an equal gender that have the same rights. The crazy people who tend to go a little [or a lot] nuts on social media victimizing women and making a huge deal out of minor issues are the people that I despise. Get a life. If you have dealt with some sort of trauma, go get help. I enjoy a "women belong in the kitchen" joke as much as the next person. Why get offended at everything? That's just idiotic and a waste of time. Either way, a person that acts that way do not know what being a feminist actually is. Power to the pussy, dammit. <3

So you're saying women shouldn't have careers or education Miles?

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne -The Shawshank Redemption

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 15:20:17

At 4/8/16 01:41 PM, Hacklyn wrote: The point of equality is to level the playing field so that superstitions, prejudices and stereotypes don't impede a person's chances. Example: a job. If you have the credentials it shouldn't matter if you're a guy or a girl.

Read my last sentence, it's just not possible for everything. A woman wants to play in the NFL? Not gonna happen.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 15:31:08

Listen to drumstep awesomeness xd: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/683617

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 17:01:27

The truth is women make up 50% of the human population and what the hell is so difficult for you guys to understand about that. I worry about how much time you speak thinking about women.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 17:18:03

At 4/8/16 05:01 PM, Gagsy wrote: The truth is women make up 50% of the human population and what the hell is so difficult for you guys to understand about that. I worry about how much time you speak thinking about women.

Most of the threads are about penises so I'm not sure why the occasional thread about women bothers you so much.

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 17:22:08

At 4/8/16 05:18 PM, Bit wrote:
At 4/8/16 05:01 PM, Gagsy wrote: The truth is women make up 50% of the human population and what the hell is so difficult for you guys to understand about that. I worry about how much time you speak thinking about women.
Most of the threads are about penises so I'm not sure why the occasional thread about women bothers you so much.

Well I for one am actually very disturbed here at the moment. I mean, this lonely thread about women, surrounded by all these penis threads.

All it takes is one mistake, one little slip and we have a rape thread.

BBS Signature

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 17:26:19

At 4/8/16 05:18 PM, Bit wrote:

Mate I'm not bothered, I'm incredulous.

Just read the original post again, here let me help;

"I have been asking myself this for quite a while. A lot of people say women are as a whole inferior to or of less value than men, while others say they are just as worthy and valuable as a man. Some say they are completely illogical and too emotional while others say that they do have some logic in them. Some say they are good, some say they are evil. There are a lot of views on the fairer sex, but I do not know which one is true. I am aware that women are physically weaker than men and are more emotional and empathetic, but what is the whole truth about them and their nature? I want to know, even if it's painful and I will do my best to accept it."

Its just all a load of bollocks isn't it? If this guy is really wondering this shit then he has some issues he needs to deal with. We're all just people still. Theres no great mystery to any of us. Go out, meet some people, stop questioning such utter rubbish.

BBS Signature

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 17:33:47

At 4/8/16 05:26 PM, Gagsy wrote: Go out, meet some people

I think I'd prefer to stay inside.

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 17:35:52

At 4/8/16 05:33 PM, Bit wrote:

That's cool. You can still meet people inside. We're living in the future, new relationships are formed daily through the medium of the internet and you'll be happier for it. I promise.

BBS Signature

Response to What is the truth about women? 2016-04-08 17:39:53

At 4/8/16 05:35 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 4/8/16 05:33 PM, Bit wrote:
That's cool. You can still meet people inside. We're living in the future, new relationships are formed daily through the medium of the internet and you'll be happier for it. I promise.

I guess faking agoraphobia is no longer a suitable excuse for me to avoid socializing.

Ah well. It was fun while it lasted.