00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Supporter Feature & Other News

15,197 Views | 97 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to New Supporter Feature & Other News 2016-04-07 05:52:25

I was thinking about that same feature and here you already made it happen.

I don't know what to say about the funding issue, I realize that 1 person giving more doesn't solve the problem. It needs to be the whole community that stands up and pitches in. I'll keep doing my part where I can.

Response to New Supporter Feature & Other News 2016-04-07 12:22:31

At 4/6/16 08:11 PM, chris-the-stick2 wrote: and 2,99/3 dollars is a very reasonable rate for the supporter upgrade, so i will do it soon in the near future. (i cant do it now, but im advertising about it on my facebook!)

lets keep NG alive!
keep up the great work, tom! this is a great place, and its worth fighting for!

Thanks! I agree that $2.99 is very reasonable and there should be enough people out there who feel like NG is worth $2.99 to keep around.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Feature & Other News 2016-04-07 12:24:01

At 4/7/16 12:57 AM, Voltage wrote: What exactly are the changes in the rare event we cannot meet the monthly goal

If the supporter system doesn't maintain progress and we can't solve things on the ad front, Newgrounds will ultimately get packaged up as a static archive for historical purposes.

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Feature & Other News 2016-04-11 14:27:22

At 4/4/16 10:15 AM, TomFulp wrote: On that note, we just released a new supporter feature - the ability to use any level icon you've previously unlocked. If you like the lollipop (@Luis), but waved goodbye to it years ago, you can now get it back! Click the level icon from your userpage and choose what you want. It's the little things, right?

Sorry for the bump but quick question.
If i change my level icon to something i've had before, what will happen when the subscription ends? Will it just stay like that or revert back to whichever level i'm currently at?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Feature & Other News 2016-04-11 15:59:13

At 4/11/16 02:27 PM, Radaketor wrote: Sorry for the bump but quick question.
If i change my level icon to something i've had before, what will happen when the subscription ends? Will it just stay like that or revert back to whichever level i'm currently at?

If it works as expected it would switch back to the standard level icon. Does make me wonder if some perks should be lifetime thank you perks...

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Feature & Other News 2016-04-12 05:57:51

At 4/11/16 03:59 PM, TomFulp wrote: If it works as expected it would switch back to the standard level icon. Does make me wonder if some perks should be lifetime thank you perks...

For levels in particular, it'd be pretty weird if you get stuck on a low level forever after a subscription ends.

Btw, if you level up while you have a custom lower-level icon, will it stay that way, or does the new level take precedence?

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Feature & Other News 2016-04-12 08:08:45

At 4/12/16 05:57 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Btw, if you level up while you have a custom lower-level icon, will it stay that way, or does the new level take precedence?

If it works as expected you would stay with your custom selection when you level up.

BBS Signature

Response to New Supporter Feature & Other News 2016-04-12 12:27:29

At 4/12/16 08:08 AM, TomFulp wrote: If it works as expected you would stay with your custom selection when you level up.

Good to know!

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature