00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PhasmaGORE just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Game art and story development!

371 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Witch game I was making has gotten a massive development! It is now called Fox Spell!

The story of Fox Spell is about Emiko of course, in Feather Heat Private school and University where cryptids, demigods/godesses, and other mythical beings can go to learn! Emiko doesn't really know but she happens to be a Kitsune! You as the player must help Emiko learn of her kind and as well as other characters!

Here's Emiko's official sheet!

You will have four bachelors and one batchelorette! These are the designs of two of the bachelors so far.

Knum's official design

Adam's official design

Sorry I don't have any game sheets up yet or game play you can see. I am still practicing that and making my models or the game. So far though I got some of the story book beginning! I'll show those later though. This is gonna be a big project and I wanna work really hard on this! I'll give you guys the next update soon!

BBS Signature

Response to New Game art and story development! 2016-04-04 20:51:15

Hi Pegagamer,

Look forward to seeing more of your progress I just wanted to see if you were looking for a game artist to help do the character animation, backgrounds and items etc. If you are I would be very interested in helping you but would have to ask if this would be a paid gig? You can find examples of my work on the below link:

Wondermeow@newgrounds.com

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 4/4/16 12:18 AM, Pegagamer wrote: The Witch game I was making has gotten a massive development! It is now called Fox Spell!

The story of Fox Spell is about Emiko of course, in Feather Heat Private school and University where cryptids, demigods/godesses, and other mythical beings can go to learn! Emiko doesn't really know but she happens to be a Kitsune! You as the player must help Emiko learn of her kind and as well as other characters!

You will have four bachelors and one batchelorette! These are the designs of two of the bachelors so far.

Knum's official design

Adam's official design

Sorry I don't have any game sheets up yet or game play you can see. I am still practicing that and making my models or the game. So far though I got some of the story book beginning! I'll show those later though. This is gonna be a big project and I wanna work really hard on this! I'll give you guys the next update soon!

BBS Signature

Response to New Game art and story development! 2016-04-05 17:41:28

I have looked at your art and your work. I do like it however it's not what I am looking for. I am making this in RPG Maker. And I want to try and make it look clean and kinda more anime like. I will be honest it's not what I am looking for. I do appreciate it though

At 4/4/16 08:51 PM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi Pegagamer,

Look forward to seeing more of your progress I just wanted to see if you were looking for a game artist to help do the character animation, backgrounds and items etc. If you are I would be very interested in helping you but would have to ask if this would be a paid gig? You can find examples of my work on the below link:

Wondermeow@newgrounds.com

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 4/4/16 12:18 AM, Pegagamer wrote: The Witch game I was making has gotten a massive development! It is now called Fox Spell!

Knum's official design

Adam's official design

BBS Signature