00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Not coming from Newgrounds" Help.

450 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am having a bug on my main account that has been going on for a while. If I try most things, like voting, reviewing, or even logging out and posting on the forums, it won't let me and say the error in the top ("You are not coming from Newgrounds.com are you?"). It isn't my pc settings as I was able to make a new account to post this and went into incognito mode on my browser so I wasn't logged in. Any ideas what is up with that? The account is years old too.

Response to "Not coming from Newgrounds" Help. 2016-04-05 20:52:03

So this only happens on your main account? How did you log into this new account? Did you log in with incognito enabled?

Response to "Not coming from Newgrounds" Help. 2016-04-07 12:28:41

At 4/5/16 08:52 PM, BrenTheMan wrote: So this only happens on your main account? How did you log into this new account? Did you log in with incognito enabled?

Yep, only on my main. I have to have Incognito on Chrome turned on to log into this account. Adblock is off.

Response to "Not coming from Newgrounds" Help. 2016-04-07 12:49:47

At 4/7/16 12:28 PM, Nowdied wrote: Yep, only on my main. I have to have Incognito on Chrome turned on to log into this account. Adblock is off.

Can you log in to you main while in Incognito mode?

Response to "Not coming from Newgrounds" Help. 2016-04-07 16:38:39

At 4/7/16 12:49 PM, BrenTheMan wrote:
At 4/7/16 12:28 PM, Nowdied wrote: Yep, only on my main. I have to have Incognito on Chrome turned on to log into this account. Adblock is off.

Yes. I am completely capable of logging into and out of my main as well as using it the way Chrome should work.

Response to "Not coming from Newgrounds" Help. 2016-04-07 16:40:34

At 4/7/16 12:49 PM, BrenTheMan wrote:

I was able to find the bug out today actually. It was an extension to fix redirects and URLs that was the problem, something I forgot I even had.