00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lovebird Looking For Love

244 Views | 1 Reply

Lovebird Looking For Love 2016-04-01 12:10:49

Hello my future wife, I have been waiting for such a long time, for you to come into my life.

I would like to start by talking to you for the next 3 months, slowly getting to know you better and over-hyping our first date,

And on that first date I will take my vehicle, And since you, the lucky woman being my future wife, I will take you some special flowers to your doorstep, and surely invite you to begin this wonderful evening. When you open that door with such grace I will contain my inner surprise of how beautiful you look, but I will let you know, Here my babe, these flowers are but a small portion of the beauty you radiate.

I will walk you slowly towards my car, Open the passenger door and when you have safely entered I will firmly shut the door and thus enter my vehicle, starting it, begin the small talk and head towards our destination.

Response to Lovebird Looking For Love 2016-04-01 12:55:07

At 4/1/16 12:10 PM, Tykwa wrote: Hello my future wife, I have been waiting for such a long time, for you to come into my life.

I would like to start by talking to you for the next 3 months, slowly getting to know you better and over-hyping our first date,

This person agreed to date you.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506123123

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature