00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator Partner WANTED

548 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, I´m looking for a partner that makes animations, not to fancy or proffesional of course, something like my level, for partner up in future animations, chat about this things, help each other in this and all that stuff.

Response to Animator Partner WANTED 2016-03-29 12:25:34

At 3/28/16 09:21 PM, OmegaFazer wrote: Hello, I´m looking for a partner that makes animations, not to fancy or proffesional of course, something like my level, for partner up in future animations, chat about this things, help each other in this and all that stuff.

Greetings there!! Sure thing, can we more talk about the projects.
mine skype:gothambrowny

Gotham

BBS Signature

Response to Animator Partner WANTED 2016-03-30 23:16:21

At 3/28/16 09:21 PM, OmegaFazer wrote: Hello, I´m looking for a partner that makes animations, not to fancy or proffesional of course, something like my level, for partner up in future animations, chat about this things, help each other in this and all that stuff.

Any position still open? :3

Response to Animator Partner WANTED 2016-04-06 16:57:38

please consider me, even if as an extra will do.Though i am not so good at animation as you are.I will do anything you require me to do.It will be a great opportunity to work with better people.

IT's HREYAS BEETCHOS╥━━━━━━━━╭━━╮━━┳

╢╭╮╭━━━━━┫┃▋▋━▅┣

BBS Signature

Response to Animator Partner WANTED 2016-04-13 19:48:04

when I ask for something so simple, It usually ends up in shambles.

I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature