00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

liazx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Account Question about Location

306 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Account Question about Location 2016-03-27 00:11:58

This is information that I want to know in advance, but not information I need right now since I won't be moving to a new location until a few years from now.

I'm planning on moving to a new state some years from now, but I won't be able to bring the computer that my main account is on since it's the family computer. (my only other account is on my laptop)

Assuming that I get a new home computer once I've moved to my new location, would I be able to login onto my main account on the new home computer? Because I don't want to start a new main account to start all over again.

Response to Account Question about Location 2016-03-27 03:41:22

At 3/27/16 12:11 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Assuming that I get a new home computer once I've moved to my new location, would I be able to login onto my main account on the new home computer? Because I don't want to start a new main account to start all over again.

Yes of course you can. I've moved a few times since I joined Newgrounds and I update my PC every year or so. You can log into any account that you have, on any computer, at any time. Eg: Go to your local library and log in to your main account, it won't be a problem.