00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I would never play that game

5,618 Views | 103 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-19 18:36:20

There is no game I wouldn't play. I love to buy bad games to make fun of how hilariously awful they are.

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-19 19:00:04

At 5/19/16 06:36 PM, CGA-999 wrote: There is no game I wouldn't play. I love to buy bad games to make fun of how hilariously awful they are.

So you have a copy of Big Rigs and E.T. laying around somewhere?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-19 19:58:38

At 5/19/16 07:00 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 5/19/16 06:36 PM, CGA-999 wrote: There is no game I wouldn't play. I love to buy bad games to make fun of how hilariously awful they are.
So you have a copy of Big Rigs and E.T. laying around somewhere?

Big Rigs is a bit expensive online, but I have it downloaded. And yes, I have ET.

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-20 10:59:11

At 5/19/16 07:58 PM, CGA-999 wrote: Big Rigs is a bit expensive online, but I have it downloaded. And yes, I have ET.

Has there ever been a game so good, that you wouldn't play it?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-20 15:17:30

At 5/19/16 04:46 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/19/16 03:27 PM, Moblin wrote: I'll sell it if you want to :p
It was your friend's gift. If he is a good friend, you don't want to insult him by selling it.

Nah man. He really didn't give a damn he knew it was a crap game. He probably also gave it to me because I've traded my mario kart for his mario world 3D and it was the worst choice of my life, man mario world 3d is the worst and most boring mario game I've ever played. Everyting looks good but you finish the game in less than 3 days and everything else is so limited compared to other mario games.

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-20 16:31:48

At 5/20/16 10:59 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/19/16 07:58 PM, CGA-999 wrote: Big Rigs is a bit expensive online, but I have it downloaded. And yes, I have ET.
Has there ever been a game so good, that you wouldn't play it?

No, but there have been games that I wouldn't play because of the fan base. (Undertale, Five Nights at Freddy's, etc.)

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-21 21:23:14

At 5/20/16 04:31 PM, CGA-999 wrote: No, but there have been games that I wouldn't play because of the fan base. (Undertale, Five Nights at Freddy's, etc.)

I understand. I think everybody has at least one game they would never play.

BBS Signature

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-21 22:39:11

At 3/25/16 11:10 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Has there ever been a video game that you said, " I would never play that game. " Not even try it once? If so, why?

Die by the Sword / 1998 for PC:
I felt sick. It is the only game that creates motion sickness directly at the start. I also have a few problems with old school shooters, but I can play them at least for good 2 hours before it starts.

Every single stupid scare jump game out there. I am sick of it as well but because of a different reason. Create horror with story, music, setting, etc. and not with bullshit wwwoooooohhhh random scream weird ugly face moments.

<3

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-21 22:52:04

At 5/21/16 10:39 PM, Syrreal wrote:
At 3/25/16 11:10 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Has there ever been a video game that you said, " I would never play that game. " Not even try it once? If so, why?
Die by the Sword / 1998 for PC:
I felt sick. It is the only game that creates motion sickness directly at the start. I also have a few problems with old school shooters, but I can play them at least for good 2 hours before it starts.

Motion Sickness from games can be a serious issue.

Every single stupid scare jump game out there. I am sick of it as well but because of a different reason. Create horror with story, music, setting, etc. and not with bullshit wwwoooooohhhh random scream weird ugly face moments.

Jump scares are the lowest form of horror. I can understand why people would never play them.

BBS Signature

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-23 14:09:36

Never play expensive games! ( my opinion )
Expensive games are awesome when you start them , but , at a certain moment , they are boring!
So cheap games or FREE games are the best game. ( my opinion , again )
Expensive means +65$. ( and again , my opinion )
I said 65$ 'cause GTA V and Fallout 4 are brilliant games!
But : CS:GO , Rocket League , ARK Survival Evolved , Minecraft and another games who are cheap are so awesome!
I played that games and are pretty cool.
Games like Serious Sam Classic or ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS 13 , you should avoid them. ( and one more time , my opinion ).
If you played games that are +65$ tell me if are interesting.

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-24 00:40:56

At 5/23/16 02:09 PM, TimoteiOlaru wrote: Never play expensive games! ( my opinion )
Expensive games are awesome when you start them , but , at a certain moment , they are boring!

You could just wait for the expensive game to become cheaper.

A cheap game was expensive at one time.

Games like Serious Sam Classic or ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS 13

Why did you not like those games?

BBS Signature

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-24 06:41:38

At 5/24/16 12:40 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/23/16 02:09 PM, TimoteiOlaru wrote: Never play expensive games! ( my opinion )
You could just wait for the expensive game to become cheaper.

A cheap game was expensive at one time.

Games like Serious Sam Classic or ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS 13
Why did you not like those games?

I don't play those games and with that price , it looks like ... yeah. You played those games?

Response to I would never play that game 2016-05-25 10:25:22

At 5/24/16 06:41 AM, TimoteiOlaru wrote: I don't play those games and with that price , it looks like ... yeah. You played those games?

I never play the newest and most expensive games. I tend to play more retro games. If I do play a modern game, it is normally about five years old.

BBS Signature

Response to I would never play that game 2016-06-04 16:31:59

At 6/4/16 12:43 PM, Zokemon wrote: Angry birds sux

I think there were made to be played on a phone for casual gamers.

BBS Signature