00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Totalbiscuit and His Fight

1,259 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Totalbiscuit and His Fight 2016-03-23 12:25:54

Totalbiscuit has to be one of my favorite youtubers. He's a brilliant critic and I overall enjoy his content. I usually agree with what he says, but recently I found out he had terminal cancer. It's old news but it's really sad. Guess i'm behind times. I also found out someone said HE DESERVED IT. I suggest not watching the guy's video or pay him money. If you really do wanna hear what the guy says, I suggest watching it through Leafy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4f8vOYRoj0 Give prayers to Totalbiscuit and i'm not sure if others posted something like this before. If you don't know him, at least check out one of his reviews.

Response to Totalbiscuit and His Fight 2016-03-23 13:22:28

This advertisement/spam type behavior should probably result in a ban for the poster.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Totalbiscuit and His Fight 2016-03-23 13:37:11

At 3/23/16 01:22 PM, sharpnova wrote: This advertisement/spam type behavior should probably result in a ban for the poster.

Well I didn't mean for this to be spam, or an advertisement. I was simply saying what was on my mind. I'm sorry if this seemed like an advertisement for anyone, including myself. I didn't mean it, I swear. I thought i'd bring up something I really thought I should talk about, you know? I didn't know i'd get this kind of reaction.

Response to Totalbiscuit and His Fight 2016-03-23 14:49:02

Well, I've been a long time watcher of Totalbiscuit's Youtube "WTF Is..." stuff since late-2011. It's definitely saddening when I heard he got cancer, but he's in remission and he is fighting it as best he could. The chances of him surviving is looking up, but he will have to take medication and do checkups for the rest of his life...and that is a big pain in the butt for sure.

He gave up his esport team because of his financial and time issues due to cancer treatment, which is too bad. People who said he deserves cancer is just rude...you can hate someone to the core, but wishing (then gloating about) cancer on them is just a bit far.

TracyJackson

-EcG member for CSGO-

Attorney, Gamer, Sport Fan, PhD student (future Senator, maybe?)

Response to Totalbiscuit and His Fight 2016-03-24 18:11:31

At 3/23/16 01:37 PM, BLOODMIESTER wrote: Well I didn't mean for this to be spam, or an advertisement. I was simply saying what was on my mind. I'm sorry if this seemed like an advertisement for anyone, including myself. I didn't mean it, I swear. I thought i'd bring up something I really thought I should talk about, you know? I didn't know i'd get this kind of reaction.

Dude.
Chill. You shouldn't care what one asshole thinks.
Back on topic,I'm not exactly a fan of TotalBiscuit but I'd like to join everyone who's sending good vibes his way.

I know its cheesy but I feel grate.

BBS Signature

Response to Totalbiscuit and His Fight 2016-03-26 21:43:22

Woah, hopes H3H3 retracted that...no one deserve cancer, no matter what your opinion of them are.

TracyJackson

-EcG member for CSGO-

Attorney, Gamer, Sport Fan, PhD student (future Senator, maybe?)

Response to Totalbiscuit and His Fight 2016-03-30 23:58:40

At 3/30/16 11:18 PM, zornuzkull wrote: Nobody deserves to die of cancer...

^ This
This video is relevant against people saying such things

I hope one day people will finally stop saying such hateful things, threatening people and saying they deserve terrible fates. Either stop acting like that or never voice your views to anyone ever again, as this world doesn't deserve such hatred.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Totalbiscuit and His Fight 2016-04-01 01:55:24

Yeah, I like the guy as well. Sucks, but, at least he's not too mopey about it. Still seems like he's living life to the fullest, y'know?

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Totalbiscuit and His Fight 2016-04-01 18:19:48

Dude,that blows. Personally,I think he is a decent person and I love watching his WTF series. Cancer sucks. No one deserves it.

When I'll think of something smart I'll post it. Meanwhile, I'll leave this message as a tribute to my laziness.