00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wanna draw this goth girl?

806 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Wanna draw this goth girl? 2016-03-20 23:04:50

Her name is Zelda. Do whatever you want with her in any style you desire, make it the greatest ever or make it the worst drawing imaginable, and of course, feel free to say no, flip the table and storm out mumbling obscenities. I have nothing to gain or lose. I've actually done this a few times now with other characters. I just like seeing what people come up with to be honest.

If you do wanna do a drawing, I'll be sharing it with my fan base on Facebook and be sure to credit you with a link to your page or whatever you wish, and give you a ridiculous amount of praise and recommendation like always. It's free advertising!

Have fun! If I like your drawing I'll give you a follow ;^)

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this goth girl? 2016-03-20 23:40:08

Drugs are bad mmm-kay

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this goth girl? 2016-03-21 13:36:52

At 3/20/16 11:40 PM, iceimp wrote: Drugs are bad mmm-kay

I just hope she used clean needles.

I like this sketch though. She looks genuinely insane, both euphoric and terrified at the same time. Thanks for drawing this for me :^)

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this goth girl? 2016-03-21 13:44:56

At 3/21/16 12:21 AM, PilotSpikey wrote: This thread gave me some extra time on practicing. So thanks for that!
Your character was fun to draw.

Glad I could help you out!

Aww, thanks. I'm glad she was fun to draw. I must say, I like your version quite a bit. Her hair looks nice, you got the highlights just right despite not having color, and her hand band is looking good. The eyes are looking good as well, very different from the original, but they look better I'd say. Ooh, you can even see her tattoo. Nice! Yeah, I have no qualms, it's a fantastic little drawing. Thanks so much drawing it. I can't wait to share it :^)

Nicely-done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this goth girl? 2016-09-15 02:10:29

I really appreciated this forum entry! Had a lot of fun putting this together! Hope you like it :)

Response to Wanna draw this goth girl? 2016-09-19 19:19:24

At 9/15/16 02:10 AM, mehluh wrote: I really appreciated this forum entry! Had a lot of fun putting this together! Hope you like it :)

I absolutely love it!! I think you did an amazing job giving life to this simple character of mine. You're definitely a better artist than me. I love the way you've drawn her dress, and I really like her hair. I even shared it on the Facebook page I made for my cartoon show. I know everyone's gonna love your drawing.

Here's where I shared it: https://www.facebook.com/Yonder-Ho-320938731376589/?ref=bookmarks

Thanks again :D

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this goth girl? 2016-09-29 19:34:56

Thanks for sharing and I'm really glad you like it! :)