00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Woman drawing - Need critique

3,136 Views | 45 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-07-25 06:21:52

Everyone else already put down what needed to be said but I have to ask is this a serious work? The eyes looks pretty fucked up and she looks like some pregnant drag queen.

Buy my book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1686919077 (also available for other countries too, thks ILU <3 )

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-07-26 16:16:37

At 7/25/16 06:21 AM, linda-mota wrote: Everyone else already put down what needed to be said but I have to ask is this a serious work? The eyes looks pretty fucked up and she looks like some pregnant drag queen.

Hey ! Are you talking about the girl that sit down on the floor ? Yeah this was a serious work but... I agree I was not succesful :) Need to improve that. Since this drawing, I have changed my style. Please look at my latest post, I introduce my two last drawing. Very different. hope it is better :)

At 7/24/16 03:14 PM, Jacobs322 wrote: Aren't you making fun of these people a bit? :D

Do you find this is a sketch ? he he ! But no I don't.

Horror drawing Inspired by the Blob (1988)

Unscouted artists can't publish on the portal. If you find ridiculous to yell on an empty place, make me yell in the portal :)

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-07-26 16:47:02

At 3/20/16 04:34 PM, borntodream wrote: Hello,

I draw as a hobby. For the moment, I wish to draw women in a naughty (but not suggestive) context.

Need your critique about this try. I have taken a picture and begin to draw. It's not an exact copy at all, I have transformed the subject.

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/borntodream/joy-to-sit-down

What do you think and what need according to you to be changed ?
Thank you a lot !

I don't know why, but your drawings seem traced almost... I would suggest working on the following two things: doing your sketches with spheres and other 3d shapes you draw up. Also, I would study more female anatomy (study anatomy first). I think you have some real potential and I look forward to seeing your progress.

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-07-27 16:03:19

At 7/26/16 04:47 PM, JunoAllStudio wrote: I don't know why, but your drawings seem traced almost... I would suggest working on the following two things: doing your sketches with spheres and other 3d shapes you draw up. Also, I would study more female anatomy (study anatomy first). I think you have some real potential and I look forward to seeing your progress.

Hello,
I don't understand what you mean, writing "drawings seem tracd almost" ?
Thank you a lot for your message and advises. i have a new idea of drawing so I will first study anatomy.

Working with spheres and 3d shapes ? Hum, why not. I need to look at some samples of drawing of this kind.
That's nice !

Unscouted artists can't publish on the portal. If you find ridiculous to yell on an empty place, make me yell in the portal :)

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-09-04 14:47:46

I am currently making a new drawing and for the first time, there will be sevela women dancing on the floor ! I am very excited by this project !

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-09-04 18:21:29

Do you own a graphics tablet?

BBS Signature

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-09-06 16:08:55

At 9/4/16 06:21 PM, PeterSatera wrote: Do you own a graphics tablet?

It's a laptop with a tactile screen. i work with a stiletto. Why ?

Hey!
Just want to give news about my project ! I will draw around 10 women dancing on the floor, lifting her skirt and showing and shirts !

I am happy... but I have a lot of work. For the moment, I have drawn around 5 women ! Difficult for me to wait for showing you the result !

So for the moment, these are my two favorites drawings

Best

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-09-25 10:10:54

This is my last drawing. Finally, I've decided that we will see only five girls. It's a very long work so I'd like to start another work :)

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-09-26 05:27:12

At 3/20/16 04:34 PM, borntodream wrote: Hello,

I draw as a hobby. For the moment, I wish to draw women in a naughty (but not suggestive) context.

Need your critique about this try. I have taken a picture and begin to draw. It's not an exact copy at all, I have transformed the subject.

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/borntodream/joy-to-sit-down

What do you think and what need according to you to be changed ?
Thank you a lot !

Hello! I don't know if anyone already said it, but what I would suggest is to draw the pose over and over again until you are satisfied with it. When I was studying art, I had to fill an entire A1 size paper with the same pose over and over, and when the whole paper was full, I could see the evolution just on that couple of hours. It's an amazing challenge and I would recommend it just because you will feel like you accomplished something xD Hope it helps :D

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-09-27 16:24:41

At 9/26/16 05:27 AM, Furankika wrote: Hello! I don't know if anyone already said it, but what I would suggest is to draw the pose over and over again until you are satisfied with it. When I was studying art, I had to fill an entire A1 size paper with the same pose over and over, and when the whole paper was full, I could see the evolution just on that couple of hours. It's an amazing challenge and I would recommend it just because you will feel like you accomplished something xD Hope it helps :D

Hello ! Thank you for this previous advise. I sometimes try to do this when one character is more especially to draw. i have tried it for the first drawing about which you comment. It was not very succesful but I does help me to find my style. For the last drawing, about five girls dancing, it was easier but I ave drawn one times, two, then three times some of them.

Hum, maybe I should try to repeat over and over. You're right.
Best

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-09-28 12:49:30

Hello ! Thank you for this previous advise. [...] (too big to quote xD)

Oh, nice! Good luck then! :D

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-09-30 16:08:58

At 9/29/16 04:44 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Well first of all its fucking terrible...
But you're art has shown improvement over time...
So I guess there is hope for everyone...

Terrible ? Well well. You're not mincing words :)
Of course there is hope and Yep I hope I improve my works. Sad to see you totally dislike

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-09-30 16:15:54

At 9/30/16 04:11 PM, zornuzkull wrote: Sorry for being so blunt it's probably not one of my best characteristics...
Any kind of improvement is a good thing though...

Yeah I see but it's okay. Thank you giving me your opinion, it's useful.

My style is quite particular. Don't want to see some drawings at which you just look and don't feel anything. I prefer something more unfinished, letting the spectator being imaginative, creative, giving some kind of life to the girl.

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-09-30 16:30:37

At 9/30/16 04:22 PM, zornuzkull wrote: The roughness of your work can easily be construed as laziness...
Rather than an artistic style...

Need to improve that. For the last drawing, I have worked 10hours :)

Response to Woman drawing - Need critique 2016-10-02 05:44:43

At 9/30/16 04:32 PM, zornuzkull wrote: Your enthusiasm is commendable...

It is. Thank you :)