00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NEED SOME ART FOR A PRODUCER! £>

417 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

NEED SOME ART FOR A PRODUCER! £> 2016-03-20 12:37:31

Need some art, just a profile/logo photo for soundcloud youtube ect, the name of the producer is Efly!
Comment if you can take it on and would like more info

Response to NEED SOME ART FOR A PRODUCER! £> 2016-03-20 18:34:38

Hi,

I would be interested to assist however is this a paid gig? If so you can find my work on the below link:

Wondermeow@newgrounds.com

If you like what you see we can move from there look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to NEED SOME ART FOR A PRODUCER! £> 2016-03-21 08:58:40

Sorry, to say no it is not paid, at least not much. I'm only starting out as a producer now and i need something to look professional so people will take me seriously in the music industries

Response to NEED SOME ART FOR A PRODUCER! £> 2016-03-21 09:14:33

At 3/20/16 12:37 PM, SodaGoesFizzy wrote: Need some art, just a profile/logo photo for soundcloud youtube ect, the name of the producer is Efly!
Comment if you can take it on and would like more info

Maybe the people over at "soundcloud youtube" etc. will help you, since you obviously don't contribute to Newgrounds, besides asking for others to work for you for free.

If you decide to be active on NG, the Newgrounds icon makers and the Newgrounds sig makers clubs will surely help you to improve your profile appearance.

BBS Signature

I'm concerned that you seem to be asking for logos with different names and themes in a short period of time...

Are these clients of yours that you are out sourcing the art for and claiming it as your own or are you just completely indecisive with what you want.

Mean while can you mow my lawn, fix my roof with your own tools and take the neighbors dogs for a walk, don't forget to bring your own food because i'm not paying or feeding you, thanks.

Want people to take you seriously in your industry then start taking other industries seriously, Do you go around giving away custom music to anyone who asks for it with no clear intention let alone with no intention (or little) to repay the time, skill and effort taken in the first place?

I would suggest you make your intentions clear from the start or at least contribute to the site in someway.

BBS Signature