00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The strange wonders of Gmod.

509 Views | 10 Replies

You know I realized that Gmod forums and the Gmod community is 5x crazier and weirder than us.
Facepunch forums and Gmod games have way more offensive stuff than this place.

Over at Gmod at the Cereal Box Cinema was the most oddly funny and evilest people you could ever meet.
My friend spent only 30 minutes in the server and he already got bombed by a guy in a KKK outfit and that's not even the horrid part about that server, the facepunch forums is like clicking on your dad's search history.
It really occurred to me that Newground's forums will never be as offensive as Facepunch's forums. But in a sense, I'm glad it's insanity is deemed down just right to make newground's forums great.

But let me tell you guys, I recommend not going to the cereal box Cinema on Gmod alone if you know what's good for you guys. I highly recommend coming with me and my friends or your friend before going there. Literally any crazy shit can happen, those guys will watch anything odd and weird that will mess with your brain, luckily for me I'm used to that crap. I last 5 hours on that server and that's the longest I can survive it for. I bet some of you guys can survive more hopefully.

Remember: The freaks come out at night. Play the server at your own risk, viewer discretion is advised.

The strange wonders of Gmod.

Response to The strange wonders of Gmod. 2016-03-20 01:07:33

At 3/20/16 01:07 AM, Bit wrote: Don't be a casual. (NSFW)

I've seen all of them before. I just kept scrolling down, in tears, hoping to see those cute animals in the beginning.
They never came back!

NEVER!!

BBS Signature

Response to The strange wonders of Gmod. 2016-03-20 01:12:35

That's the exact stuff they post on the Facepunch forums and on Cereal Box Cinema.

Response to The strange wonders of Gmod. 2016-03-20 01:21:22

Gmod is really great for whiteboxing levels; if you ever consider a career in level design play around in Gmod and make some Team Fortress levels.

BBS Signature

Response to The strange wonders of Gmod. 2016-03-20 02:14:41

Fuck her right in the pussy.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to The strange wonders of Gmod. 2016-03-20 02:16:46

There's some fap material in here.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Literally the point just flew right out of the window. It's like teaching with a room full of kids with ADHD that ate too much candy, they're gonna miss the whole lecture .__.

Response to The strange wonders of Gmod. 2016-03-20 15:09:41

At 3/20/16 07:38 AM, Centaurora wrote: The forum 15'ers are attacking. Will this be the end of general? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

SHET SON! this is getting exciting!

Response to The strange wonders of Gmod. 2016-03-20 16:58:59

what is that disgusting picture though

Response to The strange wonders of Gmod. 2016-03-26 01:31:55

Have you seen You need me? or Scramble. Those two are really effed up. O_O

COFFE IS JUST THAT GOOD

BBS Signature