00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Any of you guys League? help pls

827 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Any of you guys League? help pls 2016-03-18 20:44:08

Started playing League of League of legends a month ago and I'm at level 12 currently. After trying out some champs, I find my self playing Wukong alot (and by alot I mean like 12 games in a row alot). Any tips for me? I'm trying to get to 30 as fast as possible, but alos develop my game play as Wukong.

Gratata :D

BBS Signature

Response to Any of you guys League? help pls 2016-03-22 16:02:35

Wukong is fun as hell, especially Jungle. Mobafire have some good guides on how to build Wukong.

Response to Any of you guys League? help pls 2016-03-23 02:14:14

At 3/22/16 04:02 PM, FoAngel wrote: Wukong is fun as hell, especially Jungle. Mobafire have some good guides on how to build Wukong.

Mobafire is literally the laughingstock of League site guides.

I'd recommend not using a site guide at all, but if you have to, I'd say use Lolking.net. It's the most legitimate in most cases

Response to Any of you guys League? help pls 2016-03-23 02:20:06

At 3/18/16 08:44 PM, crunchyfun1 wrote: Started playing League of League of legends a month ago and I'm at level 12 currently. After trying out some champs, I find my self playing Wukong alot (and by alot I mean like 12 games in a row alot). Any tips for me? I'm trying to get to 30 as fast as possible, but alos develop my game play as Wukong.

Wukong is one of the champs I play, but he's not noob-friendly. Since you are level 12, I don't think there is any benefit you can get from champion specific tips.

You need to reach level 30 through exploration and experimentation. Curiosity, drive, etc.
If you don't have that natural wonder to carry you, a random piece of advice certainly won't.

(but here is my advice)
pay attention to objectives, and how things move around, pay attention to what items do for you, as in how it feels to have max attack speed, or 4K HP, or 300 damage, pay attention to how minions interact with you and other minions, remember to practice your last hitting at all times, don't get lazy :P

Response to Any of you guys League? help pls 2016-03-23 02:24:41

At 3/23/16 02:14 AM, beakerboy wrote:
At 3/22/16 04:02 PM, FoAngel wrote: Wukong is fun as hell, especially Jungle. Mobafire have some good guides on how to build Wukong.

I'd recommend not using a site guide at all, but if you have to, I'd say use Lolking.net. It's the most legitimate in most cases

Eh, it's not the worst thing out there. Guides should be used sparingly anyways, There are troll guides on Lolking too so it's nose isnt completely clean either.

But guides are good for someone who is starting out, until they get a feel for the character.

Response to Any of you guys League? help pls 2016-03-23 02:28:20

At 3/23/16 02:24 AM, FoAngel wrote:
At 3/23/16 02:14 AM, beakerboy wrote:

Eh, it's not the worst thing out there. Guides should be used sparingly anyways, There are troll guides on Lolking too so it's nose isnt completely clean either.

But guides are good for someone who is starting out, until they get a feel for the character.

guides are good at tricking people into believing things that aren't true, I had to un-learn a lot of crap I got from mobafire a while ago
I'm surprised u play LoL though
whats ur summonr name?

At 3/23/16 02:28 AM, beakerboy wrote: guides are good at tricking people into believing things that aren't true, I had to un-learn a lot of crap I got from mobafire a while ago
whats ur summonr name?

Foxey Fox, but i play on the oceanic server

Response to Any of you guys League? help pls 2016-03-23 02:50:53

At 3/23/16 02:33 AM, FoAngel wrote:
At 3/23/16 02:28 AM, beakerboy wrote: guides are good at tricking people into believing things that aren't true, I had to un-learn a lot of crap I got from mobafire a while ago
whats ur summonr name?
Foxey Fox, but i play on the oceanic server

o yeah I'm on a different server
darn
I'm on North Murica

here's me doing some stuff

Response to Any of you guys League? help pls 2016-03-23 18:48:01

lol I got him to veteran status a week ago with an S+! I'm really proud of my self :) But yea I went to Lolking and found some small pointers that were helpful and experimentation really did help me alot.

Gratata :D

BBS Signature

Response to Any of you guys League? help pls 2016-05-11 19:20:11

i've been playing since 2012. I enjoy playing Vi jungle, MF\Sivir\Jinx ADC, Annie, Poppy & TK support.

IGN - Kaaaay Lethal

BBS Signature