00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JSkell95 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

14,979 Views | 93 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 13:35:58

At 3/17/16 12:50 PM, CaptKirky wrote: What size would you suggest for that? How big is the graphic? Im just asking because Id like a bigger graphic but Im not sure if its the same size on all shirts.

The logo shirt is 4"x4" and I believe is the same on all sizes. The Butzbo logo is a bit larger but I haven't actually seen it in person yet.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 13:39:25

Patrick ruined Ireland forever. Damn him.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 13:49:06

At 3/17/16 10:29 AM, TomFulp wrote:
That's my pitch for the day, enjoy St. Patty's Day!

Patty's? What's this madness? It's Paddy's! Drives us up the wall when we hear that, hahaha.

Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage, an RPG with a few twists. Available to buy it on Steam here!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 13:50:42

At 3/17/16 01:35 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 3/17/16 12:50 PM, CaptKirky wrote: What size would you suggest for that? How big is the graphic? Im just asking because Id like a bigger graphic but Im not sure if its the same size on all shirts.
The logo shirt is 4"x4" and I believe is the same on all sizes. The Butzbo logo is a bit larger but I haven't actually seen it in person yet.

Just ordered a Mens XL. I think that'll do :D I ordered the Butzbo one. I do want a "big bag" so I figure that would work best.
Will post a picture here when I get er done. :D

Green. Such a strange but soothing color, especially in the all them text fields, better take plenty of screencaps to preserve this serene scene forever and ever! And Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Speaking about Supporters btw, how's the situation with commercial company sponsors, like Adobe? And eh... whatever other companies create passable products that can be used for such creative content as that which is hosted here? Seems like there could be some money in that.

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 14:29:47

Did anybody notice the return of Darnell icons anyone?

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 14:54:40

YESSS THIS KID IS BACK

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 15:06:47

At 3/17/16 02:27 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
At 3/17/16 10:29 AM, TomFulp wrote: We made the site green.
Are you going to change the colors back after this day?
I hope not because NG looks good in green.

Maybe we'll keep it around for a few days.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 15:07:57

At 3/17/16 02:14 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: Speaking about Supporters btw, how's the situation with commercial company sponsors, like Adobe? And eh... whatever other companies create passable products that can be used for such creative content as that which is hosted here? Seems like there could be some money in that.

No exciting news there. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 15:34:50

At 3/17/16 03:07 PM, TomFulp wrote: No exciting news there. :(

Oh, well, they don't know how much positive publicity they're missing! :/

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 15:36:35

At 3/17/16 03:34 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/17/16 03:07 PM, TomFulp wrote: No exciting news there. :(
Oh, well, they don't know how much positive publicity they're missing! :/

I think NG will show a lot better if we can ever ditch the site skin ads. But then I'll have something else I'm self-conscious about.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 16:12:04

I really love the green, Tom! It's a nice change of pace. I also love that Darnell is on the voting icons for today.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

At 3/17/16 02:29 PM, LauriJ wrote: Did anybody notice the return of Darnell icons anyone?

What?

Edit: Tom is apparently too lazy to recolor the Pico icons so for now we'll be voting on submissions with Darnell.

No complaints here.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 17:30:40

At 3/17/16 12:50 PM, StarDoge wrote: I'm gonna go get a Shamrock Shake.

I was at McD's a few days ago, and saw no in-store advertising... I don't think they bother making them anymore, the fucks.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 18:13:24

At 3/17/16 10:51 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
At 3/17/16 10:47 AM, Cordyceps wrote:
not even the models are actually wearing the shirt lol

whoever did this picture apparently can't even rotate a square to make it look vaguely convincing
Next time we should get Tom to model the shirts. That should make them sell.

I want more Tom nudes

A journey of a thousand miles begins with complaining

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 18:15:37

Loving the green! It's super popular @TomFulp please consider keeping it around for a while :)

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 18:44:42

Tom.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 18:59:05

Gee, thanks Tom! I was getting tired of that grey scheme. Hopefully afterwards we'll see all the sections of this website get back their respective colors.

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 19:21:19

Yaya, AP skin on all of portals. I like this very much.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 20:26:15

I wanted to have my Irish animation done for today. Tsk tsk.
Oh well, it's better than I thought.

It's a Wooley World, but someones got to shave it...

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 20:36:38

At 3/17/16 02:29 PM, LauriJ wrote: Did anybody notice the return of Darnell icons anyone?

YES! I just noticed and came here to mention it. LOVIN IT!

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 21:09:11

It ain't easy bein' green.

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 22:26:39

At 3/17/16 10:38 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you; good call on turning the site green. I really love how it looks. <3

Same, I want the background NG is using as my desktop background.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-17 23:04:44

happy st patrick's day!

also, i wish that things will be great for NG.

the T-shirts idea is great, you should also partner with amazon.com as well (as a third-party), for a wider distribution of the T-shirts to more people... (just like DA did recently, i have mentioned that suggestion in an earlier PM/in a post at your newspost).

anyways, be happy, be well, and keep on rocking!

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-18 01:08:04

Tom you guys rock. I'll keep buying supporter status for as long as you are offering.

Seeing the green skin reminded me that there was talk of a redesign. Was anything still happening?

BBS Signature

Great tweak to the newgrounds pages, very fitting to the holiday!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-18 08:13:35

At 3/17/16 06:44 PM, Radaketor wrote: Tom.

I've gifted you one day of supporter status for that, good effort.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-18 08:19:29

At 3/18/16 01:08 AM, Masculine wrote: Tom you guys rock. I'll keep buying supporter status for as long as you are offering.

Seeing the green skin reminded me that there was talk of a redesign. Was anything still happening?

Thank you!

And yes, redesign is still happening. It shouldn't be too much longer before our first "transitional" page launches. We have a transitional layout that mimics the current layout - but simplified so that it's much easier to develop around and can adapt properly to mobile. We will be launching individual pages as they are ready, so people will notice some pages are a bit different than others while in progress. Once everything has been converted, we'll have a ton of flexibility to shift the layout around visually. This transition won't be like the 2007 and 2012 redesigns, where the entire site dramatically changed in one big swoop.

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-18 08:26:32

At 3/18/16 08:13 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 3/17/16 06:44 PM, Radaketor wrote: Tom.
I've gifted you one day of supporter status for that, good effort.

T-thanks, bae.
I've been playing Zombidle a lot lately, though and i should have a bunch of skulls collected since i left my minions to farm it for most of yesterday, if i login today now that i've got the supporter status will i still get the 2x multiplier without watching the ad? Just wondering because i don't wanna lose the chance to double or even triple the profits.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Saint Patrick's Day! 2016-03-18 08:28:35

At 3/18/16 08:26 AM, Radaketor wrote: T-thanks, bae.
I've been playing Zombidle a lot lately, though and i should have a bunch of skulls collected since i left my minions to farm it for most of yesterday, if i login today now that i've got the supporter status will i still get the 2x multiplier without watching the ad? Just wondering because i don't wanna lose the chance to double or even triple the profits.

Yup, you will still get the 2X multiplier! You actually click the same button you would click to watch an ad, but instead of an ad it gives you a thank you for being an NG supporter and then you get the bonus.

BBS Signature