00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twmimic001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

USA NG Fans in UK Need Help!

683 Views | 7 Replies

USA NG Fans in UK Need Help! 2001-09-12 09:12:37

This is a message from Shok, who can't get through on the BBS right now:

Iwishiwasgoth (5:28:58 AM): it sucks we are stuck here!!!! we were in transit at london and all flights got cancelled. we are in london..by south kensington, if you know where that is. no one is being cool about anything the hotels are just trying to rip off everybody and the airlines are calling this an act of war so they won't assist in any way but it just sucks that we are stuck without assistance from the airlines.

Please help Derek and Grace, friends of NG who are stuck in the UK due to flight cancellations. They are presently stuck in London with no where to go. If you can provide any assistance or shelter, please email iwishiwasgoth@aol.com or shok fda@newgrounds.com. You can also instant message Shok on fdaallday. Any help is very appreciated.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to USA NG Fans in UK Need Help! 2001-09-12 09:19:19

At 9/12/01 09:12 AM, WadeFulp wrote: This is a message from Shok, who can't get through on the BBS right now:

Iwishiwasgoth (5:28:58 AM): it sucks we are stuck here!!!! we were in transit at london and all flights got cancelled. we are in london..by south kensington, if you know where that is. no one is being cool about anything the hotels are just trying to rip off everybody and the airlines are calling this an act of war so they won't assist in any way but it just sucks that we are stuck without assistance from the airlines.

Please help Derek and Grace, friends of NG who are stuck in the UK due to flight cancellations. They are presently stuck in London with no where to go. If you can provide any assistance or shelter, please email iwishiwasgoth@aol.com or shok fda@newgrounds.com. You can also instant message Shok on fdaallday. Any help is very appreciated.

would love to help but i am in Glasgow

Response to USA NG Fans in UK Need Help! 2001-09-12 14:38:43

This is for Derek and Grace,

BONK!

Response to USA NG Fans in UK Need Help! 2001-09-12 23:13:03

was anyone able to assist them????

I am concerned.

thanx

Response to USA NG Fans in UK Need Help! 2001-09-13 00:03:34

D & Grace,

if you check this,

I was told to pass this along:

james said:
I'm unable to help with your friends' accomodation, as I'm about 250 Miles
North of London. However, I do have some advice - if they haven't already,
they should contact the American Embassy, who I believe are entitled to
provide accomodation for anyone unable to find / pay for it, or those who
are from America but whom are unable to return, for whatever reason.

Response to USA NG Fans in UK Need Help! 2001-09-13 03:46:37

At 9/13/01 12:03 AM, FDA wrote: james said:
I'm unable to help with your friends' accomodation, as I'm about 250 Miles
North of London. However, I do have some advice - if they haven't already,
they should contact the American Embassy, who I believe are entitled to
provide accomodation for anyone unable to find / pay for it, or those who
are from America but whom are unable to return, for whatever reason.

Our government take in all kind of immigrants, so they should be able to help Americans.

Response to USA NG Fans in UK Need Help! 2001-09-16 07:14:40

At 9/12/01 09:12 AM, WadeFulp wrote: This is a message from Shok, who can't get through on the BBS right now:

this is em and grace on enw years, who would refuse help to such a sweet person?!! pelase help them out, derek and grace are great people

USA NG Fans in UK Need Help!

Response to USA NG Fans in UK Need Help! 2001-09-16 09:42:13

I know that derek and grace should be back in NJ now.

I received a call from D-money and grace-gal yesterday... they were happy to get emails etc.

they flew into DC and were beiong driven home.

thanx for any help you may have provided even if a lil wish.