00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Most images aren't loading on HTTP

443 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

What the hell is causing most of the images to not load when using HTTP instead of HTTPS?

I'm not getting this problem on my laptop. Everything loads fine when using HTTP on it.

Most images aren't loading on HTTP

BBS Signature

Response to Most images aren't loading on HTTP 2016-03-26 13:09:29

It's possible some of our static content domains are getting blocked somehow. Try another browser, another computer on the same network, and another computer on a different network (your phone).

At 3/26/16 01:09 PM, BrenTheMan wrote: It's possible some of our static content domains are getting blocked somehow. Try another browser, another computer on the same network, and another computer on a different network (your phone).

I tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Opera on this computer and everything loaded normally. Same with Firefox on my laptop and phone.

Oh, and all other sites load normally. I'm only having this problem with Newgrounds on Firefox.

BBS Signature

Response to Most images aren't loading on HTTP 2016-03-26 14:02:44

At 3/26/16 01:34 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: Oh, and all other sites load normally. I'm only having this problem with Newgrounds on Firefox.

So you're having problems with NG with Firefox on one PC? To me that says you have an extension blocking some NG domains, or something else is going on there. You can try starting FF with a new profile or something and see if the site loads properly.