00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need a team (animation) for pilot

653 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need a team (animation) for pilot 2016-03-08 17:57:19

Hey guys I'm new to these parts but I've lurked here for a while. I feel like I finally have something to post about. A while back I had a thought of what if I punched Ronald McDonald in the face, and then the Super Mega Muscle Squad was born. It's about a group of overzealous vigilante bodybuilder/fitness experts and their mutant rabbit Mr. Cuddles doing battle against the FFC (Fast Food Commission). Think Streets of Rage, meets TMNT, meets 80s fast food culture. There is no message behind it like Captain Planet, just action/comedy.

With that being said I have no artistic talent. I had the characters below designed last year (I have many more thought up) and sat on it. Now I want to collaborate with some people and possibly bring it to life. I don't have money to spend, BUT maybe a Kickstarter would be in the future. If you want to know more about the characters or are interested you can message me here or send an email to supermegamusclesquad@gmail.com. Thanks guys and also any feedback about what you think of the concept would be nice.

Need a team (animation) for pilot

Response to Need a team (animation) for pilot 2016-03-08 19:39:58

Sounds interesting but what are you after do you have a script or any audio already completed? I'm an animator you can checkout my work on my main page if it suits you. Besides that good luck with your project.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Need a team (animation) for pilot 2016-03-10 18:13:11

I'd be interested in making music for it!

I work for free!

Response to Need a team (animation) for pilot 2016-03-10 23:58:41

Hi,

Where are you at with this project now?

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Need a team (animation) for pilot 2016-03-30 22:43:37

Art you still looking for artists?