00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Table Top RPGs 2016-03-06 21:46:43

I am curious, are there any table top rpg players out there? I want to discuss mechanics on a game I am currently trying to release.

Response to Table Top RPGs 2016-03-08 21:37:26

This project sounds interesting I am an animator and artist you can find my work on my main page if it suits you. As for programming on the other hand unfortunately that's not my area of expertise, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 3/6/16 09:46 PM, davithetankman wrote: I am curious, are there any table top rpg players out there? I want to discuss mechanics on a game I am currently trying to release.

BBS Signature

Response to Table Top RPGs 2016-03-09 09:41:06

I think he's just asking for the gameplay related stuff, not the programming details, which is why he asked for players of tabletop rpgs, not for programmers.

As for you OP I don't think there are very many here, you'd be far better off going to here, for example

At 3/8/16 09:37 PM, Wondermeow wrote: This project sounds interesting I am an animator and artist you can find my work on my main page if it suits you. As for programming on the other hand unfortunately that's not my area of expertise, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 3/6/16 09:46 PM, davithetankman wrote: I am curious, are there any table top rpg players out there? I want to discuss mechanics on a game I am currently trying to release.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Table Top RPGs 2016-03-09 13:16:05

Thank you