00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Any ideas for a cartoon?

713 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Any ideas for a cartoon? 2016-03-02 14:57:54

I am an animator and I upload my videos on Youtube, some of them are good. I want to make a new video but I'm suffering from writers block so it's extremely hard to think of a good idea.

Does anyone have a funny idea floating around their head that I could animate? It can be parody, music video, anything. I'll credit you as the writer too. I'm not picky, so any idea will do. PM me what you have in mind. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Any ideas for a cartoon? 2016-03-30 22:57:03

I would like to help! I'll pm you.

Response to Any ideas for a cartoon? 2016-04-20 18:58:36

At 3/2/16 02:57 PM, EerieHusky wrote: I am an animator and I upload my videos on Youtube, some of them are good. I want to make a new video but I'm suffering from writers block so it's extremely hard to think of a good idea.

Does anyone have a funny idea floating around their head that I could animate? It can be parody, music video, anything. I'll credit you as the writer too. I'm not picky, so any idea will do. PM me what you have in mind. Thanks.

Oh god, I'm currently in the exact same spot as you. :P What someone suggested was to switch between you and a friend of writing 10 different plots, and then putting them together no matter how weird it is.
I've already started, and that process itself it pretty fun so I'd suggest you try it. :>

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature