00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kkolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Professional Quality Sound & Music

578 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys. I'm an audio production graduate looking for an aspiring gamedev to work with.

Check out my music right here on Newground.

I'm only willing to work with creators who have a record of published, high-quality games, though all are welcome to use my existing work in their personal projects.

Hope to hear from you!

Response to Professional Quality Sound & Music 2016-03-07 20:40:10

At 2/29/16 04:05 AM, CherryBerryGangsta wrote: I'm only willing to work with creators who have a record of published, high-quality games

Afraid to have your music featured in "bad" game?

Response to Professional Quality Sound & Music 2016-03-13 08:23:22

At 3/7/16 08:40 PM, HeroPower wrote:
At 2/29/16 04:05 AM, CherryBerryGangsta wrote: I'm only willing to work with creators who have a record of published, high-quality games
Afraid to have your music featured in "bad" game?

Forgive me. If I'm going to invest hours into something I want it to be of a high standard. Again, all are welcome to use my existing work in their personal projects.

Response to Professional Quality Sound & Music 2016-03-13 21:26:03

At 3/13/16 08:23 AM, CherryBerryGangsta wrote: Forgive me. If I'm going to invest hours into something I want it to be of a high standard. Again, all are welcome to use my existing work in their personal projects.

Ah fair enough. Looking back on how I phrased my reply I see how it could have came off rude so I'm sorry about that. Still pretty cool you are willing to let others use your existing work in their projects. Good luck on your future projects ^_^