00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Goldbergs

2,514 Views | 27 Replies

The Goldbergs 2016-02-24 13:16:17

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2712740/

This is a show about the 80's. Do you watch it? If so, what do you like best about it?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-24 14:32:43

When the main cast was photographed for this promotional image do you think they realized that they'd be photoshopped to look like they were butt-fucking each other? An odd way to promote a family-friendly sitcom.

The Goldbergs

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-24 15:33:12

At 2/24/16 03:28 PM, Hoodie wrote:
At 2/24/16 02:32 PM, Jercurpac wrote: When the main cast was photographed for this promotional image do you think they realized that they'd be photoshopped to look like they were butt-fucking each other? An odd way to promote a family-friendly sitcom.
No I don't think normal people think this, seeing as they're all wearing pants.

The mom is clearly wearing some kind of jumper and you can't really tell what the kids have on. Honestly, I wouldn't trust anyone who looked at that image and didn't see some kind of anal-sex dogpile. You can take your filth-free mind and go back to murdering small animals or whatever people like you do in your spare time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-24 15:53:59

At 2/24/16 02:32 PM, Jercurpac wrote: When the main cast was photographed for this promotional image do you think they realized that they'd be photoshopped to look like they were butt-fucking each other? An odd way to promote a family-friendly sitcom.

Let me guess, you have never seen an episode?

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-24 15:57:52

At 2/24/16 03:53 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Let me guess, you have never seen an episode?

You caught me, you sly fox, you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-24 16:08:15

At 2/24/16 03:28 PM, Hoodie wrote: No I don't think normal people think this, seeing as they're all wearing pants.

You guys have to start watching more TV shows.

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-24 16:10:31

What I like best is I don't watch it.

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-24 16:19:21

I got to be a background extra on that show last year. We were in a auditorium and I was supposed to be a 80's student.

Some lady shaved off all my facial hair and put me on a hint of makeup.They wouldn't let me wear my thick gold rope chain or skintight pants which I thought was very 80'ish

Interesting experience

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-24 17:11:18

I've been watching it since it started. It's been on a slow decline to be honest. The novelty may be wearing off

Cartoonist, Animator, and Tweeter

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-24 21:46:32

At 2/24/16 03:33 PM, Jercurpac wrote: The mom is clearly wearing some kind of jumper and you can't really tell what the kids have on. You can take your filth-free mind and go back to murdering small animals or whatever people like you do in your spare time.

The mom is very smothering. They call her the " Smother "

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-25 02:29:04

At 2/24/16 04:19 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: I got to be a background extra on that show last year. We were in a auditorium and I was supposed to be a 80's student.

Some lady shaved off all my facial hair and put me on a hint of makeup.They wouldn't let me wear my thick gold rope chain or skintight pants which I thought was very 80'ish

Interesting experience

Lol were guys wearing tight clothes in the 80s? Thought that didn't happen till the 2010s....

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-25 10:55:12

At 2/24/16 03:57 PM, Jercurpac wrote: You caught me, you sly fox, you.

It is an okay show. The best part is when they show 80's stuff like the original NES or Transformers season one toys.

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-25 19:36:27

Never seen it, but I'd fuck the mom in the mouth.

The Goldbergs

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-26 09:35:29

At 2/24/16 01:16 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
This is a show about the 80's. Do you watch it? If so, what do you like best about it?

It's an alright show.
I'll watch it every so often.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-26 11:05:09

At 2/24/16 04:10 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: What I like best is I don't watch it.

You are missing a good 80's themed show.

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-26 13:06:24

At 2/24/16 04:19 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: I got to be a background extra on that show last year. We were in a auditorium and I was supposed to be a 80's student.

Can you confirm this is true? Which episode did you appear in? Where was the scene filmed?

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-26 14:26:53

I haven't watched it yet. What categories does it fit in?

Is there bestiality?
What about deepthroat?
It definately looks too live-action to be considered hentai, but at least I see more than two people on the cover, so there's at least gangbang in it, right?

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-26 14:44:01

It was an alright show for a while but Barry just got more unfunny each episode and I just fell out of it

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-26 15:10:08

At 2/24/16 05:11 PM, XSigmaShawnX wrote: I've been watching it since it started. It's been on a slow decline to be honest. The novelty may be wearing off

They should focus on more 80's concept, than the family. I would love to see an episode about 80's Saturday morning cartoons, where they actually show clips of the cartoons.

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-26 15:15:02

At 2/26/16 03:10 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 2/24/16 05:11 PM, XSigmaShawnX wrote: I've been watching it since it started. It's been on a slow decline to be honest. The novelty may be wearing off
They should focus on more 80's concept, than the family. I would love to see an episode about 80's Saturday morning cartoons, where they actually show clips of the cartoons.

I'd like that too but that would require getting the rights to a bunch of old shows

Cartoonist, Animator, and Tweeter

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-26 16:26:47 (edited 2016-02-26 16:32:27)

*Inb4 the thread being flooded by the Great and Powerful Rule 34...*

Also, am I the only one who noticed how ghey the characters are placed on upon another? It's as if the top person fucks the one under him, who fucks the one under him, and that happens in some kind of a ghey human tower. That little bastard with the camera looks so smug while he's on top, while being the only one not having a PINGAS inside him. The one in the very bottom, on the other hand, probably had such a reaction that they had to edit his face out of the poster to hide it.

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-26 17:54:24

At 2/25/16 07:37 AM, WhaleofaTale wrote: I watched it for a little while when it first premiered. It was funny for about 6 to 8 episodes, but I didn't stick with it.

That was just the first season. I will try not to spoil what has changed since then.

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-02-26 17:59:45

Me and my girlfriend watch it sometimes, it's pretty good

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-07-08 00:26:38

At 2/26/16 01:06 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:

Can you confirm this is true? Which episode did you appear in? Where was the scene filmed?

My bad bro, im just now seeing this; here is my paystub. Also, it was quite some time ago, and I've been to several studios since then, so i really cant recall exactly which one; but i kinda do remember being on the Sony Pictures studio lot for this one. I would like to see this particular episode myself cuhz I missed the original air date

The Goldbergs

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-07-08 00:30:56

I haven't bothered watching it. It's not really my kind of show

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-07-08 13:11:30

I liked it when it was on in Canada

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-07-08 13:20:26

i checked it out a couple times, the show didn't do much for me. don't have enough of an opinion on it whether to say it's bad or not, just left me feeling indifferent and i switched back to whatever else i was watching. i'm not big on sitcoms, they're kinda the same thing over and over and over and over and over.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to The Goldbergs 2016-07-10 03:59:36

I don't watch much TV but I'll have to check this out