00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fire Emblem Fates Conquest

1,030 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Fire Emblem Fates Conquest 2016-02-22 13:28:15

It is a tough game and offers a choice of two different sides. Has anybody else played it yet? What did you think?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Fire Emblem Fates Conquest 2016-02-22 14:09:20

Bought a Japanese copy and will patch in the fan translation once my SD card reader arrives. The official translation is dire.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Fire Emblem Fates Conquest 2016-02-23 11:18:16

At 2/22/16 02:09 PM, TheMaster wrote: Bought a Japanese copy and will patch in the fan translation once my SD card reader arrives. The official translation is dire.

Why didn't you buy an American copy?

BBS Signature

Response to Fire Emblem Fates Conquest 2016-02-23 14:05:02

At 2/23/16 11:18 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 2/22/16 02:09 PM, TheMaster wrote: Bought a Japanese copy and will patch in the fan translation once my SD card reader arrives. The official translation is dire.
Why didn't you buy an American copy?

The team that translated the American version did an awful job.

Response to Fire Emblem Fates Conquest 2016-02-24 10:52:08

At 2/22/16 02:16 PM, Homicidee wrote: I'm currently playing birthright. I'll purchase conquest since it's half off.

Let us know your thoughts when you play it.

BBS Signature

Response to Fire Emblem Fates Conquest 2016-02-27 19:39:55

I was lucky enough to get one of the 10 special editions so I got all the games on one cartridge as it should be. I haven't played it yet but planning on it once I am finally finished with Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Response to Fire Emblem Fates Conquest 2016-02-28 11:28:20

At 2/22/16 03:17 PM, Sekhem wrote: as someone who played through it in japanese, the official translation is just fine

you're not missing out on anything

That is good to hear. Much easier to play the America version.

BBS Signature

Response to Fire Emblem Fates Conquest 2016-02-29 22:02:33

At 2/22/16 03:17 PM, Sekhem wrote:
as someone who played through it in japanese, the official translation is just fine

you're not missing out on anything

I have to disagree. There are actually some changes that were made that are just some of the stupidest stuff. Its alright for the most part, but some of the dialogue the characters have in their support convos gets changed around a bit, usually for the worst.
Having said that, I wouldnt say its worth it to buy a japanese version just for that one reason. The dialogue is still fine otherwise in the english version

Response to Fire Emblem Fates Conquest 2016-03-01 10:57:34

At 2/23/16 12:47 AM, 1DarkVoid wrote: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright is fitted for newer fans to the Fire Emblem series to enjoy the game casually rather than take the harder version of Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. But every FE game isn't complete with a difficulty setting like Permadeath and Classic for those who want the nostalgic feel of strategic depth but still Birthright is well balanced on the Easy setting.

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest is for the big boys or long-time Fire Emblem veterans to the series, Again, there are options to utilize the game's difficulty to make it easier and turn off Permadeath but Conquest just tosses the player's luck out the window and focuses more on using your brains.

Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations is brewed together a new story between the two games which Intelligent System recommends the player to complete Conquest or Birthright This version has the most difficult maps and enemies placed in the game compared to both versions combined, but grinding and additional maps are included to get through the hardest chapters with contents that Conquest and Birthright does not have.

Each game versions costs $39.99 to purchase a physical or digital copy of the game.

Additional charges are applied for alternate routes for both versions could be downloaded into the game cart for a fee of $19.99 which for you to completely enjoy the Fire Emblem experience to the fullest you must pay $80.

Thank you for the summary of all three different versions. That should help people know which order to play them in, or which ones to purchase. All three versions are good in there own ways. Let us know which version or versions you picked, and how you like it.

Three games in one topic should be more fun for everybody.

BBS Signature