00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

judge my intro (storyboard)

448 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

judge my intro (storyboard) 2016-02-19 17:19:30

Just spent the afternoon storyboarding my new intro thing for my videos.
Just wanted your thoughts on how it could be improved, e.g. animation, what could be added, too long, too short etc.

Note- this is only a storyboard the drawings aren't final and color will be added.

judge my intro (storyboard)

Response to judge my intro (storyboard) 2016-02-19 19:23:19

At 2/19/16 05:19 PM, TMC-n-G wrote: Just spent the afternoon storyboarding my new intro thing for my videos.
Just wanted your thoughts on how it could be improved, e.g. animation, what could be added, too long, too short etc.

Note- this is only a storyboard the drawings aren't final and color will be added.

I think you can add more 'weights' to your characters by adjust the timing. For example when he jumped, the landing time will be faster. When he landed, it can be slow down alittle.

The length of the animation is alright for a intro. If you can put in sound effects, it will make a whole lot different.

Unity Survival game - There Is No Tomorrow

Response to judge my intro (storyboard) 2016-02-19 20:46:20

I'm not entirely sure what is happening. Try developing your silhouettes and timing more.

At 2/19/16 05:19 PM, TMC-n-G wrote: Just spent the afternoon storyboarding my new intro thing for my videos.

| Art n' animation Tumblr | R&S comic Tumblr | Follow for LIVE streams Twitter | Animation CH YouTube |

Response to judge my intro (storyboard) 2016-02-19 21:35:57

At 2/19/16 07:23 PM, Black-Crystal wrote:
I think you can add more 'weights' to your characters by adjust the timing. For example when he jumped, the landing time will be faster. When he landed, it can be slow down alittle.

The length of the animation is alright for a intro. If you can put in sound effects, it will make a whole lot different.

Yeah I agree about that jump looking a little weak, ill probably adjust that section

Response to judge my intro (storyboard) 2016-02-19 21:40:18

At 2/19/16 08:46 PM, maficmelody wrote: I'm not entirely sure what is happening. Try developing your silhouettes and timing more.

Thanks for the advise this is very rough just trying to figure out what frames I'm going to have but I guess I should try to have fairly clean silhouettes. I also agree the timing isn't great it's something I have been trying to work on for a while.