00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need professional form style

394 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need professional form style 2016-02-18 13:59:37

Hey Newgrounds,

It's been a while since I've been to these forums. I used to browse and frequent this place when I was a kid. I'd like to extend my arm out to a potential Artist to do some paid work for me. I need a professional form style for my company and need it to be editable in a PDF. I can provide a High Quality logo to be used in the form style and somewhat what I want it to look like. You have some artistic liberty if you can provide me with up-to-date progress and if I find it appropriate and along the lines of what I want.

A little bit about my company: The company is a Logistics and Freight Brokerage company. We currently have over $500,000.00 in capital invested and are also currently looking to expand by getting a commercial property and possibly expanding into a manufacturing aspect of business.

I need form styles that can be editable in a PDF that I can provide to other shippers and brokers which include:

1. Cover sheet
2. Rate confirmation sheet
3. Company Profile
4. References

I will provide information about these forms. All I need is someone who can put it together and make it look nice and professional.

Compensation: To be determined by Artist who can provide me with the best work for a reasonable / cheap price along with exposure and contact that we will hold on to as we continue to grow. We will potentially have over 50 - 100 companies who will see our company profiles, rate sheets, cover letters, and contracts.

Please email me or send me a message on these forums:

info@motorcitylogistics.net

Thanks everyone.

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to Need professional form style 2016-02-18 17:02:49

Hi,

Sounds interesting I would br interested to help you can find my work on my main page. If the style suits you we can move from there.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Need professional form style 2016-02-18 18:09:07

At 2/18/16 05:02 PM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi,

Sounds interesting I would br interested to help you can find my work on my main page. If the style suits you we can move from there.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Hi Wondermew, I've replied to your e-mail.

Thanks.

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to Need professional form style 2016-02-18 18:47:03

Hi Mate,

I have replied to your email, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature