00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

589 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-02-16 19:04:20

So I recently Uploaded A song on my page,And I'm trying to use it for geometry dash,I copy and paste the link (I'm on mobile gd btw) And it gives me the song Id:671458.The problem is,It says "Failed To fetch song info" And ive been waiting For it to come,Refreshing the page over and over again,But I still cant use it,Any help???

Response to I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-02-16 19:14:16

At 2/16/16 07:04 PM, DragonGuyy wrote: So I recently Uploaded A song on my page,And I'm trying to use it for geometry dash,I copy and paste the link (I'm on mobile gd btw) And it gives me the song Id:671458.The problem is,It says "Failed To fetch song info" And ive been waiting For it to come,Refreshing the page over and over again,But I still cant use it,Any help???

I'm guessing by your sign up date you're still an unscouted artist, which means until you're scouted you cant do what you're trying to do. Also I just had a listen to it and I have to ask you, did you make the entire thing by yourself or use samples from somewhere else and put them together? It does sound very samply.

Response to I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-02-16 19:19:47

At 2/16/16 07:14 PM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 2/16/16 07:04 PM, DragonGuyy wrote: So I recently Uploaded A song on my page,And I'm trying to use it for geometry dash,I copy and paste the link (I'm on mobile gd btw) And it gives me the song Id:671458.The problem is,It says "Failed To fetch song info" And ive been waiting For it to come,Refreshing the page over and over again,But I still cant use it,Any help???
I'm guessing by your sign up date you're still an unscouted artist, which means until you're scouted you cant do what you're trying to do. Also I just had a listen to it and I have to ask you, did you make the entire thing by yourself or use samples from somewhere else and put them together? It does sound very samply.

I did not make the entire thing by myself,Infact A group named Panda Eyes Gave me permission to use it,As long as I specified their needs,Which included Links to their Social medias

Response to I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-02-16 19:26:23

At 2/16/16 07:19 PM, DragonGuyy wrote: I did not make the entire thing by myself,Infact A group named Panda Eyes Gave me permission to use it,As long as I specified their needs,Which included Links to their Social medias

There is your problem. Regardless of whether you have anybody's permission to use their stuff or not. The rules of submission clearly state that you MUST NOT post any work that is not your own. Not only is it likely that you will not be scouted but it's also likely that you'll be banned from any further uploading. If I were you I would remove it and make something of your own to upload. If an Audio Mod gets to it first you'll have no chance. At this point in time my best suggestion is to delete it immediately.

Response to I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-02-16 19:38:45

There is your problem. Regardless of whether you have anybody's permission to use their stuff or not. The rules of submission clearly state that you MUST NOT post any work that is not your own. Not only is it likely that you will not be scouted but it's also likely that you'll be banned from any further uploading. If I were you I would remove it and make something of your own to upload. If an Audio Mod gets to it first you'll have no chance. At this point in time my best suggestion is to delete it immediately.

I will delete it,But howcome other forum members are uploading from the same group,And Not getting banned? I see it everywhere?

Response to I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-02-16 19:40:32

At 2/16/16 07:38 PM, DragonGuyy wrote: I will delete it,But howcome other forum members are uploading from the same group,And Not getting banned? I see it everywhere?

Post links in here to those other users please.

Response to I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-02-16 19:48:08

At 2/16/16 07:40 PM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 2/16/16 07:38 PM, DragonGuyy wrote: I will delete it,But howcome other forum members are uploading from the same group,And Not getting banned? I see it everywhere?

Response to I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-02-17 00:02:58

At 2/16/16 07:48 PM, DragonGuyy wrote:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/623980

@NekoMika @BrokenDeck

Worth reading this thread guys & girls.

Response to I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-02-17 00:08:12

At 2/16/16 07:48 PM, DragonGuyy wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/623980

Is that a straight remix or a re-make?

@Step
@Troisnyx
@NekoMika

Response to I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-02-17 04:08:02

At 2/17/16 12:08 AM, BrokenDeck wrote:
At 2/16/16 07:48 PM, DragonGuyy wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/623980

@Step
@Troisnyx
@NekoMika

This sounds like a remake to me. However, on YouTube there is conflicting information as to who made it. One says TheTwisted, the other says DYJDubstep, and the song is virtually identical on every iteration of it on YouTube. I'm on mobile now and can't seem to find timestamps on these uploads very well, but I believe you can.

OP: I know you like to think you can escape responsibility for your actions by claiming others do the same thing you do. But I've got news for you. However many there are in number, if the song is infringing, they'll eventually be found out and taken down, and likely banned from submitting audio. So my advice to you is quite simple:

Don't push your luck, mate.