00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

music collab? (xperimental/electro)

492 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey, I apologise if you've seen me posting something like this before, but the other posts have got lost in the pile, so here's another.

I'm an electronic music producer from the uk, looking to collaborate with others (for fun obviously, I have no aim to make money off anything I do just yet). I work on styles like EDM, IDM, Hip Hop and Ambient (Aphex, FLylo, IglooGhost etc.)

There's a bit of my stuff on my profile, otherwise you can find the rest of it of my Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/orphaned-818390830

If you like what you hear and want to create something, just let me know.

Thanks,
Orphaned

Response to music collab? (xperimental/electro) 2016-03-27 20:18:44

I usually do more orchestral music or jazz music but I think a combination of a symphony and electronic music could sound cool. You can see some of my work at youtube.com/Guildmastermusictkwt

Response to music collab? (xperimental/electro) 2016-03-28 03:59:23

At 3/27/16 08:18 PM, GuildmasterMusic wrote: I usually do more orchestral music or jazz music but I think a combination of a symphony and electronic music could sound cool. You can see some of my work at youtube.com/Guildmastermusictkwt

If you like, you could send me some stems to tinker with? :)

Response to music collab? (xperimental/electro) 2016-03-28 16:35:18

What do you mean by stems?

Response to music collab? (xperimental/electro) 2016-03-29 02:04:12

At 3/28/16 04:35 PM, GuildmasterMusic wrote: What do you mean by stems?

Whichever audio workstation you use to record your music with either audio or MIDI, you could send me the exported sound files and I could rework them into a different style.

Response to music collab? (xperimental/electro) 2016-03-29 16:38:16

Could I get your email so I can send it to you