00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help me find point&click game on ng

528 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I played long years ago horror adventure game on newgrounds, and forgot it's name. Please help me find it :) Thank you very much for any assistance!

The things i remember is the story:

"Your car broken in the middle of the night storm, you decided to go in the cottage",

inside there's a lot of creepy things, such as skeleton reflection in all mirrors...

I remember that you should take antidepressant pills from the toilet tank. And in the end of game
you find your way to the attic, and put tape in the player, and hands attack you.

And you see two options: "Simple explanation of why", and "Full story", at the first option you get explaining:

"Hypnotising music played through the house, so you see skeleton reflections, etc, and ..."

Response to Help me find point&click game on ng 2016-02-06 03:04:39

tried to find it in point'n'click section using "horror" tag, but unfortunately there is no such. Please help!

Response to Help me find point&click game on ng 2016-02-06 03:43:09

At 2/6/16 03:04 AM, BlackCatReal wrote: tried to find it in point'n'click section using "horror" tag, but unfortunately there is no such. Please help!

I know the game you mean but I cannot remember the name either. Try searching Escape Games.

Response to Help me find point&click game on ng 2016-02-06 04:07:24

At 2/6/16 03:43 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 2/6/16 03:04 AM, BlackCatReal wrote: tried to find it in point'n'click section using "horror" tag, but unfortunately there is no such. Please help!
I know the game you mean but I cannot remember the name either. Try searching Escape Games.

thank you for reply. Actually the point of the game isn't escape... But i'll try, thank you for the tip :)

Response to Help me find point&click game on ng 2016-03-27 07:31:01

it's game called "Found lost" :)