00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

C# debuggin problems

1,043 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi. Just installed visual studio 2015 and I can't debug applications with it. For example when I select to create c# windows console application, I write the code, when I press debug, the console application starts and stops running after 1 second. Even if I don't write anything there, it still stops. And it gives a message like "Cannot load modules" or something. After I reinstalled visual studio, it doesn't gives message anymore, but it's still not working. I get this problem ONLY when I try to create c# console application. It works fine form application or with visual basic. Can anyone help here ? What should I do.

huh

Response to C# debuggin problems 2016-02-05 03:57:46

At 2/2/16 08:26 AM, Tevas wrote:

:What should I do.

i never really got into consoles, just stuck with the forms. have you searched for it on the internet?

Response to C# debuggin problems 2016-02-05 23:56:38

At 2/2/16 08:26 AM, Tevas wrote: Hi. Just installed visual studio 2015 and I can't debug applications with it. For example when I select to create c# windows console application, I write the code, when I press debug, the console application starts and stops running after 1 second. Even if I don't write anything there, it still stops. And it gives a message like "Cannot load modules" or something. After I reinstalled visual studio, it doesn't gives message anymore, but it's still not working. I get this problem ONLY when I try to create c# console application. It works fine form application or with visual basic. Can anyone help here ? What should I do.

Make sure you install the necessary reference files and libraries for C# development. It's a hefty language that takes a long time to compile so make sure you have the right header files and etc in the appropriate places. Also make sure you built the executable before attempting to debug.

Response to C# debuggin problems 2016-02-07 02:36:49

At 2/5/16 03:57 AM, Arsivnet wrote:
At 2/2/16 08:26 AM, Tevas wrote: What should I do.
i never really got into consoles, just stuck with the forms. have you searched for it on the internet?

Yeah, I searched a lot. And I'm tired of searching and get nothing. So I thougt that someone here can help me. I'm really tired of searching.

huh

Response to C# debuggin problems 2016-02-07 02:51:02 (edited 2016-02-07 02:52:03)

At 2/5/16 11:56 PM, bibbyBam wrote:
At 2/2/16 08:26 AM, Tevas wrote: Hi. Just installed visual studio 2015 and I can't debug applications with it. For example when I select to create c# windows console application, I write the code, when I press debug, the console application starts and stops running after 1 second. Even if I don't write anything there, it still stops. And it gives a message like "Cannot load modules" or something. After I reinstalled visual studio, it doesn't gives message anymore, but it's still not working. I get this problem ONLY when I try to create c# console application. It works fine form application or with visual basic. Can anyone help here ? What should I do.
Make sure you install the necessary reference files and libraries for C# development. It's a hefty language that takes a long time to compile so make sure you have the right header files and etc in the appropriate places. Also make sure you built the executable before attempting to debug.

Well, when I have installed Visual studio I have selected c# in programming languages category. So that way c# will be installed. When installation finishes it gives some error mesages "Microsoft redistributable error" It doesn't installs some compotents, because I have another versions of them or something. I don't know, it could be the problem, why this is not working. But I don't know how to fix this. All I can do is to reinstall software, and get that error messages. And it says that not all the compotents were installed.
What can I do about it. Please help me to solve these problems.

huh

Response to C# debuggin problems 2016-02-07 03:03:07

write the codes in this picture to a console application and let me know the results okay?

C# debuggin problems

Response to C# debuggin problems 2016-02-08 14:08:45

At 2/7/16 03:03 AM, Arsivnet wrote: write the codes in this picture to a console application and let me know the results okay?

well, no replies so i'm just hoping that your problem was not adding the "console.readline();" thing and you're happy now. yay.

Response to C# debuggin problems 2016-02-13 08:56:15

At 2/8/16 02:08 PM, Arsivnet wrote:
At 2/7/16 03:03 AM, Arsivnet wrote: write the codes in this picture to a console application and let me know the results okay?
well, no replies so i'm just hoping that your problem was not adding the "console.readline();" thing and you're happy now. yay.

Yes. Thank you. It was the thing. I can't believe how dumb I am.

huh