00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

''Friends'' who ignore your IMs

462 Views | 7 Replies

''Friends'' who ignore your IMs 2016-01-30 17:50:10

We all know THOSE PEOPLE who insist you don't delete them but are always ''busy'' to talk except when they feel like it.
Despite being online 24/7, it somehow takes them several days to weeks or they never respond to you IMs.
Then they get pissed when you remove them.

Am I overreacting about this?
Half of the people I have on Skype take DAYS to reply, if at all, and it raises my fucking blood pressure.
What do you guys do about stuff like this?

At 1/30/16 05:50 PM, JellyTea wrote: Am I overreacting about this?

Yes you are

BBS Signature

Response to ''Friends'' who ignore your IMs 2016-01-30 20:04:26

At 1/30/16 06:02 PM, Homicidee wrote: I ignore text messages or any phone calls only because I don't care, and don't want to talk to anyone

Edgy

Response to ''Friends'' who ignore your IMs 2016-01-30 20:19:12

I hate to break this to you, but you aren't the center of your friends' lives and they aren't obligated to talk to you just because you want them to.

Response to ''Friends'' who ignore your IMs 2016-01-30 20:39:12

You sound clingy.
Don't be clingy.

If they don't reply they don't reply and you leave it at that. They'll get around to it eventually. And if not it's because they weren't interested in whatever it was you messaged them about.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to ''Friends'' who ignore your IMs 2016-01-30 21:10:18

I have to have skype because of my students, the amount of times i get abusive IMs from them because i dont reply INSTANTLY...urgh....people need to realise others have lives and simply cant drop whatever they're doing to talk to you.

Are you overreacting possibly, have you considered getting new friends?

Response to ''Friends'' who ignore your IMs 2016-01-30 21:34:50

At 1/30/16 05:50 PM, JellyTea wrote: We all know THOSE PEOPLE who insist you don't delete them but are always ''busy'' to talk except when they feel like it.
Despite being online 24/7, it somehow takes them several days to weeks or they never respond to you IMs.
Then they get pissed when you remove them.

Am I overreacting about this?
Half of the people I have on Skype take DAYS to reply, if at all, and it raises my fucking blood pressure.
What do you guys do about stuff like this?

You sir best option is using other media like FB, for me Skype only for video call purpose only

Ohayō - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to ''Friends'' who ignore your IMs 2016-01-30 21:39:12

Ever think you're annoying and it's your fault people wanna ignore you?

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

BBS Signature